Bellazon

:cain: seriously people, scrutinizing the back of her feet?

must be a low news week :whistle:

so u think it's sexy? xD

I'd rather have a sexy face and body like hers than sexy feet :laugh:

those disgusting feet spoiled the whole look :ninja:

I'm sure people are busy looking at her beautiful face than her cute feet :) why dont you post a picture of your feet where you are wearing 4 inch heels?

:cain: seriously people, scrutinizing the back of her feet?

must be a low news week :whistle:

so u think it's sexy? xD

I'd rather have a sexy face and body like hers than sexy feet :laugh:

those disgusting feet spoiled the whole look :ninja:

I'm sure people are busy looking at her beautiful face than her cute feet :) why dont you post a picture of your feet where you are wearing 4 inch heels?

Whaaaattttt? How do heels depend on it?? :laugh: ROFL.

Ira just forgot to visit some nail salon. And it spoils her look. IMHO, if u're gonna be on red carpet you must look perfect.

Anyway,here u are if u wanted to see me wearing pumps. My feet are ok, no worries

post-8127-1281881351_thumb.jpg

you misunderstood me, i didn't mean that ugly feet depend on high heels but i meant like "what would your feet look like if you also wore heels", if i wrote "why dont you post a picture of your feet where you are wearing sneakers" then, one wouldn't be able to see your feet, do you get what i mean? im not an expert in english sorry, it's difficult to express yourself in another language

btw ROFLMAO, that you actually took pictures of your feet!! :laugh:

Dorothy Perkins Spring/Summer 2009 Photoshoot

post-36249-0-1446069581-00672_thumb.jpg th_3b311742592257.gif/monthly_08_2010/post-36249-0-1446069581-18273_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3393323" alt="post-36249-0-1446069581-18273_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="75.1"> post-36249-0-1446069581-2448_thumb.jpg th_20ba1242592284.gif/monthly_08_2010/post-36249-0-1446069581-26655_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3393335" alt="post-36249-0-1446069581-26655_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="48.63"> post-36249-0-1446069581-29384_thumb.jpg post-36249-0-1446069581-33188_thumb.jpg

"what would your feet look like if you also wore heels"

:blink: your feet&legs may be tired if u wear high heels. her feet look like she didn't wash them for 2 weeks.

anyway I don't get ur point. <_<

her feet looked horrible & u know it.

i'm a bit tired of talking about it. Let's continue next time. :whistle:

IRINA SHEIK WANTS TO BE REINCARNATED AS A DOG

Cristiano Ronaldo’s swimsuit model girlfriend wants to come back in another life as a dog.

In her first major interview Russian Irina Shayk said she believes in reincarnation.

She added: “In my next life I want to come back as my dog. He has the best life.

“Right now he is on vacation in Miami.”

Shayk, 24, who is thought to have been dating the ex-Manchester United footballer since spring, says she had an impoverished childhood and added: “Growing up we didn’t have any money.”

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/0.../#ixzz0wl3IGkW5

Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

source:mirror.co.uk

CRISTIANO RONALDO CHEATED ON IRINA WITH SEXY MODEL RHIAN SUGDEN

The Real Madrid striker has done it again. Having a sexy Russian girlfriend apparently is not enough for him. Recently, the media opens his ‘affair’ with also a sexy model for adult content at The Sun, Rhian Sugden. The couple met on a restaurant in Manchester, last April. It was just physical attraction at first, knowing Rhian likes to expose her fantastic bust area, and we know how Cris loves those.

After the two exchanged phone number, Cris began texting and calls her ever since, behind Irina’s back.

Rhian quickly fell for him, and she even said that Cris is a genuine, funny guy. Funny to her, but not so much for Irina.

Till now, there’s no response from Cristiano and Irina, about this rumor.