Bellazon

I mean...Fashion night out in Milan was amazing...Irina is lovely! really i have no words to describe how much she is kind and sweet...

i talked with her in the afternoon and i was also at the evening party so if u wanna know something just ask me :)

post-38782-1284392424_thumb.jpg

Carlos Miele - Front Row - Spring 2011 MBFW(Irina Shayk)

Model Irina Shayk attends the Carlos Miele Spring 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Stage at Lincoln Center on September 13, 2010 in New York City. (September 12, 2010 - Photo by Amy Sussman/Getty Images North America)

post-17383-1284399779_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1284399788_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1284399809_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1284399818_thumb.jpg

post-17383-1284399829_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1284399844_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1284399869_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1284399880_thumb.jpg

post-17383-1284399888_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1284399896_thumb.jpg

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Mu_H2_Z-lTe...c3b/Irina+Shayk

Carlos Miele - Front Row - Spring 2011 MBFW(Irina Shayk)

Model Irina Shayk attends the Carlos Miele Spring 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Stage at Lincoln Center on September 13, 2010 in New York City. (September 12, 2010 - Photo by Amy Sussman/Getty Images North America)

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking is bandwidth theft and causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images to bellazon's attachments, textlink or upload from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. Thank you! See the rules of Bellazon HERE. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

more one

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking is bandwidth theft and causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images to bellazon's attachments, textlink or upload from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. Thank you! See the rules of Bellazon HERE. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

globo.com.br

Edited by CarMELita
Removed blank attachment frames in favor of threadflow.

I mean...Fashion night out in Milan was amazing...Irina is lovely! really i have no words to describe how much she is kind and sweet...

i talked with her in the afternoon and i was also at the evening party so if u wanna know something just ask me :)

Is she as beautiful in live as in pictures?

Anything interesting you talked about?

I am happy for you that you met her, I would love if I was there.

Is she as beautiful in live as in pictures?

Anything interesting you talked about?

I am happy for you that you met her, I would love if I was there.

She is beyond beautiful ! Perfect...more than pictures...in the afternoon as you can see http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/al...id=341875219865 she had not make up at all and was dressing casual btw she looked gourgeos!

She knew who i was cause before she was following me on twitter so i talked with her before...at beginning of course she didnt remember me but then i told her who i was and she was happy and could not believe i took a plane and go to milan only for her :) she told her assistant i was her big fan and she took the pictures of us i posted.

I asked her why she deleted her twitter account, she told me cause she was bored with that :S then we talked a little of her job, she told me she would be back in NY for fashion week then she went to get ready for the evening...so at the party i was lucky cause already knew me and i could stay there all the time till she went away, she was making pictures,interviews and autographs all time but sometimes she came to me to chat a little, she is so sweet !

already told me that someone stole my pic with her and uploaded in one of millions fakes account of Irina in fb...when u will stop that? not really fan of Irina if u make fake accounts, she told me she doesn't understand why people do that and that this is crazy.

so I don't feel like posting all pictures i have for now...

post-38782-1284488404_thumb.jpg

Thank you Seso, I am really happy that you met her, I follow your twitter fan page and I know that you are big fan.

She really seems nice and I am glad she is like that in person. :)

I don't understand those sick people who create those fake fb accounts. They made so much problems before, but I blame more press for that.

For them it wasn't imortant that it was obvious those are fake accounts, they still printed some stupid stories.

She looks georgius on all photos.

Will she be back on twitter maybe? I miss her there. But I guess she deleted it to avoid press rumors and crazy CR fans.