Bellazon

Your posted videos (I think that's what they are) aren't showing up for me, Adira. :(

Here you are, hellzbelle ....

Edited: It seems that it does not work. The insert tool from Bellazon to embed YouTube-Videos is out of order! Sorry :cry:

~ Youtube-Insert-Tool works fine, all you need to do is getting the CODE of the video inside the youtube-tags. For example: Don't use youtube's own embedding function - this is the URL of the video: http://youtu.be/qmz8hPXWjRs. Now, if you want to post something there's the Quick Access menu on the left. You'll find there's the 'Insert: YouTube' button, press it. A context menu will pop up. Now just enter the Video code, in this case it's qmz8hPXWjRs inside the textbox and click 'okay'. Or you can manually put the code within the tags [ yt ] CODE [ /yt ] - Edited by Carmelita.~

Edited by CarMELita

^Adira, you can't use the embed code that you copy from YouTube - it doesn't work on these boards. You just have to take the video code from the URL and put it between [ yt ][ /yt ] tags. Like this:

[yt]p2FRtcXi3YQ[/yt]
[yt]qmz8hPXWjRs[/yt]

Here are the videos you were trying to post :wave:

she is soo gorgeous almost like Adriana thanks again theron :)...
I don't see a resemblance to Adriana Lima in Irina's public appearances. Shayk appears natural in her appearances when compared to her photo-shoots; wearing less makeup. However, I do see a resemblance in photo-shoots. My guess would be that's intentionally done.

Oh, are there any new photographs of Ronaldo and Shayk? I think they're cute together.

She seems so sad :cry:

Or just fed up with paparazzis

These are candids. Her not smiling doesn't mean she was upset, or fed up. She just wasn't smiling in either of the frames. Not everyone's going to smile in every photograph taken of them, you know?