Bellazon

great scans from GQ! thanks :flower: it was actually an interesting interview. I think it's cute that she sometimes googles herself.

I love when celebs admit that :p I have actually heard that rumor about her dating the Linkin Park guy

it's even cooler that she has some sort of business sense about herself as well

I'm thinking her team is going to try and make her one of those household name supermodels

Let's play "guess what mood the model is in today". :laugh::laugh:

finally :laugh: I was waiting that Irina said "hello" to those boring paparazzi so long ! it's crazy she can't go anymore to the supermarket without being photographed...she looks even more beautiful when she is angry :drool:

"I LOVE that she's dating Cristiano, well I hate him, but it means we get so many more pics of her from paparazzi and stuff, not to mention it will boost her fame as a model. "

Fox in the snow

This is a both a good and bad thing, her career will certainly benefit, however she will be known as the girl who got famous just off her boyfriend. This will leave many with the impression she did not earn her fame. Personally I love her and Cristiano together they are so cute with each other!

like a lot her outfits recently, as well as her new toned body. i was right, she's on some new diet and strict work-out regime.:)

dont like her recent DIVA attitude though

Did I miss something? :blink: When did she act like a diva? She sounds like a fun and collected person in her interviews.

like a lot her outfits recently, as well as her new toned body. i was right, she's on some new diet and strict work-out regime.:)

dont like her recent DIVA attitude though

Did I miss something? :blink: When did she act like a diva? She sounds like a fun and collected person in her interviews.

This post?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=2242804

The one where she's making a swearing gesture at the camera? I thought she was one of the nicer models :o :(