Bellazon

Gourgeous Irina Shayk walks in New York City, July 8 .

Is it just me or she's skinny here?

Man, I don't get her appeal anymore on these pics :(

and ys, i agree with you. i think she's lost weight. maybe cuz its summer.

or maybe because of strees and all the paparazzi following her ...loool

I feel sorry for Irina, people will now know her as the girlfriend of the biggest douchbag on earth Cristiano Ronaldo, not for her modeling work :( ... Just like Bar & Miranda when they started dating Leo & Orlando >.<

I'm hoping that ppl will really pay attention to Irina and her work also. She's an amazingly beautiful girl. It's much better when a thread throws in a teensy bit of private stuff only sometimes but it's better to concentrate on her. I think the Ronaldo stuff will die down. At least it hasn't turned into a forum of pure speculation, like some have, of what she is doing......there are cold hard facts here and much to show about her work.

It's when you get into the "he's doing this so she HAS to be there also" stuff with nothing to back up the chatter except wishful thinking that makes it annoying. I think Irina has enough fans (real ones) that want to mainly show her work and what she can do and does do and not worry so much about her personal life. A little of that is okay except when it just gets to be about 3 or 4 people trying to be detectives and think they have all the answers that I and most true fashion fans get bugged big time.

Too much good about Irina to concentrate much on the guy here.....I''m not a fan of his but it is her choice and for now, that's where she is and about that, I'm totally not interested. :laugh::laugh: I just want to see her work. I'll admit I didn't know who she was until Sports Illustrated but now I sure do! :heart::heart:

I'd disagree about Miranda but tend to now agree about Bar and the modeling skills. Miranda can do it all, but that's just my opinion. I've got major Bar burnout now and I know that's for the reasons I stated above. She got kind of trivialized with all the Leo chatter incessantly. I really like Leo but it's not his forum. And when Leo was with Gisele or anyone else you didn't have that. Gisele has always stood out on her own. But, those were the good ol' days on BZ! :laugh::wave:

Gisele has always stood out on her own. But, those were the good ol' days on BZ! :laugh::wave:

that's my point. she stood out because she has something else

but lets not turn this into gisele thread and stick to irina :)

Gisele has always stood out on her own. But, those were the good ol' days on BZ! :laugh::wave:

that's my point. she stood out because she has something else

but lets not turn this into gisele thread and stick to irina :)

Not much chance of that. Irina is :wub:

i hate the fact that a lot of people JUST discovered her because of ronaldo. they keep bringing her down and giving her a bad name, just because of her personal choices.

seems like no one knew who she was (except the ppl who follow fashion regularly) and suddenly the general public is finally recognizing her in ads, just because of cristiano and judge her based on that!

im sick and tired of reading all those cristiano-directed comments and insults on fb and all other sites!

it's so crazy just 2 months ago, ppl didnt even know who she was. now- all eyes on irina, paparazzi following her to restaurants...!??

think the same ;)

WHERE ARE THE MODS ??! :blink:

Did you report :unsure: ? But I just don't generally come here :ninja: or most threads with 100 or more pages :ninja: (for the purpose of avoiding personal life info and checking for reposts :ninja: ) . But I've just been notified, I'm working on it :flower: .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Edited :) .

1. Insults to countries, continents, speficic regions of such, cultures thereof or any location/the people that live there is totally unacceptable here.

2. Model bashing is against the rules of Bellazon and there is even less tolerance if its off topic negative comments about unrelated models :dontgetit: .

3. Off topic soap boxes and heated debates in model/celeb threads are discouraged in general, however if its respectable and sensible, a discussion can take place in the "chat thread" and of course any discussion can take place through personal message as long as you aren't harassing said member in such case they can block you and report you for a swift and deadly penalty. In the chat thread there is no off topic but of course the rules of conduct still apply.

4. Of course discussion is allowed here, but reasonable discussion. Not for the sake of prohibiting free speech in and of itself, but for the simple fact that the thread's primary focus is for the fans and most fans don't want to read that stuff 0.o . To be honest, most casual visitors don't either 0.o so the rules are to benefit the majority and all must abide by them :) .

I feel sorry for Irina, people will now know her as the girlfriend of the biggest douchbag on earth Cristiano Ronaldo, not for her modeling work :( ... Just like Bar & Miranda when they started dating Leo & Orlando >.<

and soon this thread will become crazy like Bar thread :whistle:

Gourgeous Irina Shayk walks in New York City, July 8 .

Is it just me or she's skinny here?

Man, I don't get her appeal anymore on these pics :(

She was walking home from Ronaldo's NYC hotel after staying the night, wearing the same clothes she was wearing the night before. ;)