Bellazon

Irina doesn't look 'old' to me, is just that she has a mature look, & i love her for that :heart: I dislike models who are 25 & still looking like 18 :ninja:

& im loving the outfits she wearing now, i've never been a fan of her red carpet style, but her recen outfits are just great

She doesn't look old at all. I think she looks her age. But she has curious features that make her stand out. If you need a babyface in order to be considered to look young, I'd rather look "old" like Irina.

But really, what's up with the semantics?

whatever her age is, whatever her look is- I LIKE HER. she has original face and elegant features. classic beauty :)

Classic? Are u making fun? Didonato's face is classic. Crawford's face is classic. Kouklina's face is classic.

Ira's parts of face kinda "rude". Though it's sexy. But too far from classic. I repeat-IMHO

Who are you to decide what is classic beauty and what is not?

As for your examples, there's hardly any consistency to be found in them. If classic beauty was a definable thing, then surely there would be a brand of women who would all meet that standard. Instead we have beauties in all shapes and sizes. Soft featured ones like Didonato, wild ones like Crawford (and dare I say it: Irina) etc. Classic beauty and what it means is different for all of us.

So please let's not start another meaningless debate about what category Irina is supposed to fit in.

Who are you to decide what is classic beauty and what is not?

As for your examples, there's hardly any consistency to be found in them. If classic beauty was a definable thing, then surely there would be a brand of women who would all meet that standard. Instead we have beauties in all shapes and sizes. Soft featured ones like Didonato, wild ones like Crawford (and dare I say it: Irina) etc. Classic beauty and what it means is different for all of us.

So please let's not start another meaningless debate about what category Irina is supposed to fit in.

U're not able to read or what? I said-----> IMHO. This is my opinion. Ur opinion is clear to me. So be less agressive to people and their opinion. It's too easy

some people alwys manage to blow things way out of proportion. i said irina is beautiful and has a classic look------aka------a look that is always beautiful no matter what the current fashion trends are. she has strong feautures, yes, but elegant. and her face structure resembles didonato's, so i really dont know what your talking about.

and no, i wasnt making fun of her...geez...relax :rofl:

Irina Shayk interview!

Irina Shayk has had a whirlwind few weeks.

The Russian model's rumored boyfriend -- the world's hottest soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo -- announced he is the father of a baby boy. The child's mother is said to be a surrogate, but details are sketchy. Regardless, Ronaldo and Shayk, who just landed the A|X Armani Exchange Summer 2010 swimwear campaign, were photographed last week in New York looking perfectly content. Don't expect the (possible) couple to appear together when Ocean Drive's cover girl sashays into town Thursday for a party celebrating Miami Swim Week at the Gansevoort. If they are indeed together, no comment. Though the New York resident, 24, will chat about other things:

How do you like Miami?

I love it. You can really relax there and melt the stress away on the beach. It's my favorite oasis to go to for a long weekend. There are amazing restaurants to eat at -- I'm a fan of sushi so Nobu at the Shore Club is a favorite spot. I like the new W hotel and Phillipe in the Gansevoort. I love how close it is to the beach so I can take a quick jog then relax at the pool.

Besides jogging, how do you stay skinny?

I work out five times a week with a trainer to the stars, Justin Gelband. We do Pilates and boxing. He keeps things interesting so I don't get bored, mixing up the routine with long jogs on the West Side Highway. He also gave me a great healthy organic diet. It includes great tips, like eating small portions of `guilty pleasures' and no coffee, only green tea.

What is the best piece of advice you were ever given?

At a certain point in my career I was surrounded by so many people in my personal and professional life that wanted me to go here for this appearance, and do this interview, etc. My best friend [model] Jessica White said that I have to go with my gut and not be scared to trust people; that I should develop a team around me that I feel comfortable with. Even if I make a mistake I can always learn from it and move on.

Who is your inspiration?

I'm from a working class background and lost my father at an early age due to complications in the coal mines. My mother

and all of my family have always had to work hard for everything we've gotten in our lives.

Still to this day, my mother works as hard as she can. It has always been instilled in me to push myself as hard as I can, and that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.

-- MADELEINE MARR

some people alwys manage to blow things way out of proportion. i said irina is beautiful and has a classic look------aka------a look that is always beautiful no matter what the current fashion trends are. she has strong feautures, yes, but elegant. and her face structure resembles didonato's, so i really dont know what your talking about.

and no, i wasnt making fun of her...geez...relax :rofl:

Dark hair and Blue eyes does not mean there's anything more then a superficial resemblance. Just don't. I am not going to digress into my personal opinion on Irina, suffice is to say I'm not a huge fan however I do wish her and Christiano the best, and I hope that her career continues to be successful and that she is happy.

Irina Shayk interview!

Irina Shayk has had a whirlwind few weeks.

The Russian model's rumored boyfriend -- the world's hottest soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo -- announced he is the father of a baby boy. The child's mother is said to be a surrogate, but details are sketchy. Regardless, Ronaldo and Shayk, who just landed the A|X Armani Exchange Summer 2010 swimwear campaign, were photographed last week in New York looking perfectly content. Don't expect the (possible) couple to appear together when Ocean Drive's cover girl sashays into town Thursday for a party celebrating Miami Swim Week at the Gansevoort. If they are indeed together, no comment. Though the New York resident, 24, will chat about other things:

How do you like Miami?

I love it. You can really relax there and melt the stress away on the beach. It's my favorite oasis to go to for a long weekend. There are amazing restaurants to eat at -- I'm a fan of sushi so Nobu at the Shore Club is a favorite spot. I like the new W hotel and Phillipe in the Gansevoort. I love how close it is to the beach so I can take a quick jog then relax at the pool.

Besides jogging, how do you stay skinny?

I work out five times a week with a trainer to the stars, Justin Gelband. We do Pilates and boxing. He keeps things interesting so I don't get bored, mixing up the routine with long jogs on the West Side Highway. He also gave me a great healthy organic diet. It includes great tips, like eating small portions of `guilty pleasures' and no coffee, only green tea.

What is the best piece of advice you were ever given?

At a certain point in my career I was surrounded by so many people in my personal and professional life that wanted me to go here for this appearance, and do this interview, etc. My best friend [model] Jessica White said that I have to go with my gut and not be scared to trust people; that I should develop a team around me that I feel comfortable with. Even if I make a mistake I can always learn from it and move on.

Who is your inspiration?

I'm from a working class background and lost my father at an early age due to complications in the coal mines. My mother

and all of my family have always had to work hard for everything we've gotten in our lives.

Still to this day, my mother works as hard as she can. It has always been instilled in me to push myself as hard as I can, and that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.

-- MADELEINE MARR

Thanks for the interview! :flower: