Bellazon

Irina at Jessica White Birthday-Poolparty / Nevada 25.06.2010

Taken from lovevsmodels.com :)

MS0XJMS3Z8_Irina_Sheik_6888.jpg F1VL68QQS2_Irina_Sheik_6889.jpg NECG4SACDT_Irina_Sheik_6890.jpg UM3T0F2ZHH_Irina_Sheik_6892.jpg EGOJ19J4MD_Irina_Sheik_6893.jpg RLTA96VVOS_Irina_Sheik_6894.jpg XQKITOVRTL_Irina_Sheik_6896.jpg 58GB62UGGT_Irina_Sheik_6897.jpg LI5Z7CCB24_Irina_Sheik_6898.jpg RGYX927NHB_Irina_Sheik_6895.jpg F55BYZ4HMY_Irina_Sheik_6891.jpg

She looks fab! You know what's funny: I have the exact same haircolour as Iri has now. That's obviously where the comparison ends, but oh well. :laugh: Did anyone else notice Jessica has stretch marks? Turns to show that even perfect looking supermodels have flaws. I feel so much better now :evil:

Irina at Jessica White Birthday-Poolparty / Nevada 25.06.2010

Taken from lovevsmodels.com :)

MS0XJMS3Z8_Irina_Sheik_6888.jpg F1VL68QQS2_Irina_Sheik_6889.jpg NECG4SACDT_Irina_Sheik_6890.jpg UM3T0F2ZHH_Irina_Sheik_6892.jpg EGOJ19J4MD_Irina_Sheik_6893.jpg RLTA96VVOS_Irina_Sheik_6894.jpg XQKITOVRTL_Irina_Sheik_6896.jpg 58GB62UGGT_Irina_Sheik_6897.jpg LI5Z7CCB24_Irina_Sheik_6898.jpg RGYX927NHB_Irina_Sheik_6895.jpg F55BYZ4HMY_Irina_Sheik_6891.jpg

She looks fab! You know what's funny: I have the exact same haircolour as Iri has now. That's obviously where the comparison ends, but oh well. :laugh: Did anyone else notice Jessica has stretch marks? Turns to show that even perfect looking supermodels have flaws. I feel so much better now :evil:

me too feel better :blush: :blush:

Irina is hosting the Ocean Drive July/August cover party in Miami at Swim Week - July 15 9-11 p.m. Bet there will be some good pics from that!!! :drool: :drool:

Ocean Drive is one of the sponsors and Swim Week, from what I understand, is an IMG event at the Raleigh in Miami Beach on Collins Ave.

She's so happy that Cristiano has a son.

I have read it's exactly the opposite.

http://telecinco.es/informativos/mundial_2...aldo+destrozada

It says she's devastated cause she didn't know anything about it and she wrote in her facebook: "You've broken my heart. Thanks for making me cry".

If the information is true or not... I don't know, the source is a well-known Spanish TV channel.

She's so happy that Cristiano has a son.

I have read it's exactly the opposite.

http://telecinco.es/informativos/mundial_2...aldo+destrozada

It says she's devastated cause she didn't know anything about it and she wrote in her facebook: "You've broken my heart. Thanks for making me cry".

If the information is true or not... I don't know, the source is a well-known Spanish TV channel.

she never posted a single comment about her and cr, niether about his baby on her facebook. So all this is made up by journalists