Bellazon

Irina was mentioned on Si.com's Extra Mustard section this morning :hehe:Extra Mustard Section

Texas Rangers Pitcher C.J. Wilson had this to say in a recent interview about her:

SI.com: Are you dating anyone right now?

Wilson: No. My dream girl, Irina Shayk, was recently spotted with Cristian Ronaldo. So I'm bummed about that.

SI.com: I'm sure you'll recover. The perception is that athletes can basically walk into a bar and get any girl they want.

Wilson: Well, I know that I pursue a certain type of girl. And the girls that I want aren't in a bar.

Interview :hehe:

Irina was mentioned on Si.com's Extra Mustard section this morning :hehe:Extra Mustard Section

Texas Rangers Pitcher C.J. Wilson had this to say in a recent interview about her:

SI.com: Are you dating anyone right now?

Wilson: No. My dream girl, Irina Shayk, was recently spotted with Cristian Ronaldo. So I'm bummed about that.

SI.com: I'm sure you'll recover. The perception is that athletes can basically walk into a bar and get any girl they want.

Wilson: Well, I know that I pursue a certain type of girl. And the girls that I want aren't in a bar.

Interview :hehe:

Irina was also mentioned on the PM edition of Si.com's Extra Mustard section :hehe:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/extr...akes/index.html

Attention! :wave: Russian tv-channel Russia 1 (Россия 1) published a tv-report about Irina Sheik in connection with her relation with Cristiano. I've already watched it. I'll translate it into english as soon as I can. To boil it down it said that Irina made a long way and now is very successful, but her frieds claim that she used to be ordinary girl, "a common girl". (sorry for my bad english) :blush:

I'm terribly sorry but the report I've mentioned is copyrighted. I can only post link article about Irina And I can retell briefly.

Irina Sheik is one of the most desired models in the world. It's hard to believe that not long ago Irina lived in a small mining town. Her father worked as miner and her mother was engaged in musical field. She went to an ordinary school. Irina usually got "good" grades only in foreign language (english) she had "excelent". Her former school teacher said that she was a responsible person. She went in for modeling when she was 18 years. Shortly after she became famous. Manager of her first model agency said that she is not a top model, just a lingerie model. moreover manager said that she is ordinary girl. Howeever this ordinary girl could turn Ronaldo's head. School friend of Irina said that she sometimes visits her native town. When her friend was asked about implants she replied that Irina does not have implants, "it's all natural", as her friend said. Girlfriends of Irina wait for her with Cristiano. (Sorry for my bad language again)

I'm terribly sorry but the report I've mentioned is copyrighted. I can only post link article about Irina And I can retell briefly.

Irina Sheik is one of the most desired models in the world. It's hard to believe that not long ago Irina lived in a small mining town. Her father worked as miner and her mother was engaged in musical field. She went to an ordinary school. Irina usually got "good" grades only in foreign language (english) she had "excelent". Her former school teacher said that she was a responsible person. She went in for modeling when she was 18 years. Shortly after she became famous. Manager of her first model agency said that she is not a top model, just a lingerie model. moreover manager said that she is ordinary girl. Howeever this ordinary girl could turn Ronaldo's head. School friend of Irina said that she sometimes visits her native town. When her friend was asked about implants she replied that Irina does not have implants, "it's all natural", as her friend said. Girlfriends of Irina wait for her with Cristiano. (Sorry for my bad language again)

I have seen this interview too, it makes me sick when I read what this local agency director says about Irina. She is obviously jealous and tries to get some easy fame by giving interviews and saying bad stuff about Irina. It's so easy to say that she is ordinary, but an ordinary girl would never get where Irina is now.