Bellazon

that kim kardashian thing was purely a publicity stunt so I don't think that it's her leftovers

STILL....

he is soooo gross :x what do these women see in him? Irina you could do sooo much better. seriously :banghead:

I mean she looks happy, so I'm happy for her, but I find him utterly revolting

^ Hun did you miss the douche part?

1. Waxed brows

2. Pink anything

3. Pop collar

4. Orange tan

5. Gelled hair

6. Stupid ass grin all the time?

7. Bling in ears and he's not of the African American variety. Bling looks retarded on white guys.. SORRY!... Not really

8. Wears a scarf with short sleeve shirts....... scarves are for winter, not fashion.

9. Who wears short shorts.....

10. He's trendy. Trendy people get enimas.... lolololol

11. Faux hawk.... if you are going for a hawk of any type have the balls and go for it..... faux hawk = gay

12. Shaved legs

Now, you can display one or two of these things as a man and get away with it.... however he's doing all 12 and then some.....

This picture says it all.... This is what Irina is, or will be f*cking...... remember that lol

post-1004-0-1446069479-60317_thumb.jpg

He's so pretty and tan.... soooo tan... did I mention tan? Looks like a football.

I don't care about how Cristiano Ronaldo looks and dress...I only care about his reputation that is like a stupid playboy who treats girls like shit...I hope it is not like that for real,you know mass media can say what they want but nobody knows him for real so I hope that if Irina like him he will not be a bastard with her...anyway I'm a little disappointed about that <_<

Yes those pics are recent,they were in Italy last week in Sardinia...an island near Corsica.

I uploaded other pics here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=118250950489

check it out if u want .

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwsss!!!!!! Irina and Ronaldo!!! :drool: :drool: This blows everything, lol

I knew Irina can do thing much better than anybody!! Forget that trashy Kim Cardiasomething.

The World Cup is coming, Irina is hotter than ever!!

:heart: :heart:

OMG, you guys have no idea how excited I am. IMAO :laugh: