Bellazon

Megavideo about Irina Sheik and Jessica White, showing her Hotel room and reveal some secrets about everything you wanted to know .... :whistle:

yes Matute it's great thanks :laugh: Irina and Jessica White are best friends they're so sweet and beautiful ! I had already saw this vid during SISwimsuit 24/7 week,there are others in SIswim ustream channel,I like this one in particular http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4659461 before I saw it I didn't know that HEAVEN was a bus ! :drool:

anyway I'm not so good with technology I dunno how to upload it or how to do snapshots of it sorry :blush: u are so good about it Matute keep on doing this great job :)

pic from her website,View of the times magazine,sorry if reposted

post-38782-1272622706_thumb.jpg

Thanks Matute for the vid! Downloading it as we speak.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4659461 before I saw it I didn't know that HEAVEN was a bus ! :drool:

anyway I'm not so good with technology I dunno how to upload it or how to do snapshots of it sorry :blush: u are so good about it Matute keep on doing this great job :)

pic from her website,View of the times magazine,sorry if reposted

Thank you Seso for this clip. Irina is around 38:00. I know it sounds bad, but I cringed throughout the whole thing. Bar and that presenter were just so annoying. I mean, they acted like stereotypical bubble headed highschool girls. I really couldn't stand either of them, though I normally kinda like Bar.

Irina looked great as usual and I like that she isn't a partier (like me! :whistle: ).

Thank you all for the great pics as well! :wub:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Before & after

post-8127-1272336405_thumb.jpgpost-8127-1272336414_thumb.jpg

Her body looks the same except the second she had gained some weight, but it had toned along with it. Her hip to waist ratio is the same, her leg shape is the same, and the angles on both shots are misleading. As for the first, well, I can't defend it one way or the other.