Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

It doesn't hurt, that is assuming the 'good' members pass as well :ninja: . Of course, based on the members I've banned or who have been reported the most so far, it seems to me their failures are moreso not fitting in rather than being less intelligent than those that do.

General Thread Explaination for the Missing Posts...

In posting in my thread instead of this one by mistake and then trying to merge that single post to this thead, I merged my entire thread to the original 3 Things thread by mistake. In trying to separate the two, I somehow deleted both threads :mellow: . Hopefully this 'Suggestions' thread can suffice as the new 3 Things Thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It turns out that they weren't totally deleted after all, only made invisible to members. Seeing as how the 3 Things thread was started first, I was able to add the posts that preceded my thread onto this one although the rest is still mixed together and the followers of both have been removed :ninja: . The 3 Things thread had 23 and I had 5 although its worth mentioning that only one of mine actually ever posted in my thread :ninja: . That said, this can be the new 3 Things thread until its totally sorted out. The problem was that under this new format, you have a separate box for merging posts whereas under the old format, it was done all in the same place. By not knowing that, I merged the entire threads together while trying to only merge one post.

• 3 weeks later...

Could we make a some sort of rule to provide as much information/source with whatever it is you're posting when posting it? Because posts with just this mean absolutely nothing to me and I know for a fact that that picture is a cover Antidote Magazine FW 2012/13, was photographer by Txema Yeste and most likely came from gloosynewsstand or models.com. This took me all of about less than 2 minutes to Google and write into this post; would it honestly kill you to do just that? It's just pure laziness and is genuinely why I think we continue to have such a repost issue. (How am I supposed to know if you already posted it if I can't find it through the search function?!)

Sorry, just my two-cents. Rant over and out! :war:

Could we make a some sort of rule to provide as much information/source with whatever it is you're posting when posting it? Because posts with just this mean absolutely nothing to me and I know for a fact that that picture is a cover Antidote Magazine FW 2012/13, was photographer by Txema Yeste and most likely came from gloosynewsstand or models.com. This took me all of about less than 2 minutes to Google and write into this post; would it honestly kill you to do just that? It's just pure laziness and is genuinely why I think we continue to have such a repost issue. (How am I supposed to know if you already posted it if I can't find it through the search function?!)

information like photographer, magazin or websites where the picture was published or first posted you can easily find by pictures of famous models because about this shooting there are many entries in the internet. for pictures of rather unknown models, published on their agency website or posted in blogs, you find in many cases nothing, neither with google image upoader. I know whereof I speak, some of my posts are for not famous models.

^I usually credit when it comes from a tumblr or something.......because usually they find these pics first, and have them before they've appeared on popular websites like models.com which are highly popular website where the info is widespread...so I think it depends....I don't think every source should always be sited :blink:

The thread's magically back :blink::laugh: .

It actually is discussed here at the top of the site :ninja: .

http://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/31-bellazon-forum-rules-and-conventions/

Though it is asked, it likely wasn't made a punishable rule because there were already so many thousands of posts by then although we probably still should anyway.

^ I wouldn't mind an expulsion from the rule for posts that were made prior to the rules enforcement and I also don't suggest strictly implementing the rule to near torture where if you don't credit and you don't credit properly, you're subject to suspension or banishment (tFS, anyone?), but I still think it'll help cut back on reposts as well as provide a gateway to more stuff being posted. I know a lot of times when a person posts something with a source I like to check it out for myself to see if they missed anything. Like I said, if it is implemented, I don't think it's something that needs to be like ULTIMATE STRICT enforcement nor super punishable, because I know sometimes even I download pictures and then forget to post them until a month later, at which point I've forgotten my source and have waited to long to track it. But anyway, it's honestly not that difficult of a rule to follow and could, hypothetically speaking, help the forum run more smoothly.

That's just my two-cents on that topic. Not posting things from tumblr, that's a whole other rant I can get into at another time...

Sources should be provided for anything posted here. I'm surprised that the mods aren't strict about it. There are many times when I wanna check out a picture/video/news from the original source, but members either don't post the source or they post it in their low rent fansite and use that as the source.

I don't think it's that difficult of a rule to follow, if they don't post the source, warn then to put it their, if they don't, delete the entire post. If it keeps happening, suspend them or something.