Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

I don't know, spiral, haven't noticed anything yet ... :idk:

Hi Beachbunny094, welcome to the board :wave:

No need to be afraid, we're all pretty relaxed here. To help cut down on reposts make sure to check the last 5 to 10 pages for the pics you want to post, you don't need to check the whole thread or anything :wave:

If you got any questions in particular, feel free to contact someone of the moderating team, but I'm sure the members will help you to :yes:

Have fun :D

Well, "location" seems to be fairly precise, doesn't it? :D

What other things are you referring to?

Things that don't appear in the "warnable offences" list.

Aha, you mean this in a general way or can we narrow it down to something? Should we add something on the list that is missing?

The list in "warnable offences" does not contain "putting a URL in your Location field". If it is a warnable

offence, If that it needs to be added to this list.

I don't know, spiral, haven't noticed anything yet ... :idk:

Hi Beachbunny094, welcome to the board :wave:

No need to be afraid, we're all pretty relaxed here. To help cut down on reposts make sure to check the last 5 to 10 pages for the pics you want to post, you don't need to check the whole thread or anything :wave:

If you got any questions in particular, feel free to contact someone of the moderating team, but I'm sure the members will help you to :yes:

Have fun :D

Thanks! :wave:I just saw this. And, oops, I already stepped in it. :banghead: I don't know how to delete posts that get screwed up . :idk:.... or when someone complains. ahem.

I don't know how to delete posts that get screwed up . :idk:.... or when someone complains. ahem.

We,ordinary members cannot delete posts after they're posted,we can report them here http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/38340-deleting-posts-empty-posts-double-post-etc/page__st__120 and the staff(admins/mods) will take care of it.Put the link to your wanted to be deleted post there and they''ll delete it. :wave:

BeachBunny you can also quick edit your posts if you find out they're reposts as well :)

and something I've been just gritting my teeth at for months......is the text bolding! When you copy and paste something that is already bolded (ex.celebscoop) you can't unbold it unless you post, then edit! GAHH!

Aw, Thank you! Nice to meet you! :wave: It was already too late, once someone complained at me. (now someone seems very pissed off at me, and is personally snubbing me. I really don't need the drama or tension, and would greatly appreciate it if *********102 would chill out. I am new. Puh-lease) And I have made a couple of errors. I try to thoroughly source all photos ahead of time, so they did not show on google for whatever reason. Somehow, some always slip through. I will try and post those posts later. (There were a couple fails due to my wifi cutting in and out). So right now, I am feeling really really thrilled with myself! not. Sorry, all. My bad! :cry2: :blush:

If you're logged in you can see it,if not logged you won't be able to see it,so what's the case,Are you always not able to see it or when signed out?

if always,so the staff may help you with it.

It's me.... again. Man, I complain a lot. strong>ression.gif Sorry... :p

But, I think it would be cool if we could go to start a topic but then "Save, post later" That kind of thing. That way you can close the tab and search for info on that model, celeb, etc.

Another thing is when starting a topic to have a post que? If that makes sense? :ninja:

I am trying to read through all the site information, and have yet to find the "warn-able offenses list" or an up-to-date and full forbidden magazines/sources list. I vaguely remember seeing mention of not being allowed to post from elite and from some magazines, but I have not found that post since, and honestly don't remember. Those seem to be things that I need to know like now :banghead: (I mentioned that I was nervous and freaked out about posting as my 1st post). Could those topics and other vitals be posted clearly on the home page so that members could readily access and refer to them? I am embarrassed to break down and ask, but I have such a limited attention span and cannot spend any more time wading through hundreds of pages for that info. In addition, It would be super helpful if I could type :) and actually get the corresponding smiley :) BTW-- That took way too long to find on the list: the list that I have to consult seemingly every 5 secs on here; the list I have to keep opening every time I want to include a :bellazon: in a message or post; the list that is in no particular order whatsoever; and the list whose smileys makes BZ...BZ. :dance:-- special(see, my point took awhile) :hehe::ninja: . :wub: :wub2: (oh!...there is a slight difference!!). [now published, and I redid it, and the same effect...wait? what? what does this mean? oh my..have I hurt anyone's feelings? I have been too afraid to use these)

On another topic entirely, is there a post limit per member on a thread that isn't theirs? Perhaps an anti-trust/anti-monopoly like rule wouldn't be such a bad idea.
:pinch:
I would like the chance to post the latest pics, editorials, shoots, etc sometime on certain forums too.
:cain:
Last time I checked, it was xyz model's forum, not (for example)********102's forum. She is obviously a well-loved member here on BZ and posts great content like an old pro. I still need a little turnaround time (a few minutes
:idk:
), as I am I am still a newbie, trying to explore BZ and want very much to have fun, interact, learn and share etc.
:wave:
I probably get 98% of the EXACT same sets and news at the same time as another member ;) , but I have a life.
:Ophelia_Immortal:
(my own, but this captures the idea best, so, I hope it's ok to use this smiley. ty, Ophelia_Immortal) Every now and then I might be consulting with a photographer, busy writing, blogging, or posting in another forum on here, or IDK,
:idk::whistle:
momentarily in the girl's room or something :p , and the posts just have to wait.
:surrender:
(omg-- a whole 2 minutes--oh! :o no!--the horror!) :chicken: lol

Almost everyone was a newbie here at some point. (I'm guessing a few moderators and Pinky --btw, very nice to meet you! :wave: wow. This is not awkward at all. :blush: .What may I call you?-- :pinky:Flower%20for%20you.gif .(*giggle) So, you'all, you most likely remember what it was like at 1st, perhaps even relate?... I am not here to compete :jimmy: or to test Darwin's theories. :neo: :baronlamesign: I am too frustrated not to write and post this (yeah, that bad). :banghead::unsure: I definitely worry about putting this out there (please don't hate me), but hope that if nothing else, I am standing up for what I believe (nod to Ewciolina ty for posting that video of Candice standing up for or by the Atwood video. That, I really respect!) ((we need a save button!! yes!). Maybe, just maybe something positive might come out of this... *gulp*.... (PIP Emperor : Newcomer is like :voodoo: : :unsure: ) help....

BTW-- I erased several smileys... " An error occurred You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message" learning....

So either I completely had missed those pages before, but I just found a "warnable offenses list" yay! And It was pinned right at the top and a lot shorter than I had remembered. Were changes made? If so, THANK YOU! If not, I have no idea why I experienced those issues before and I am very embarrassed...But Very happy, because I now found that page! And It looks like the other are more delineated or broken up into more manageable posts? Forgive me if I am wrong..And please tell me! haha All's well that ends well... for whatever the reason. :clap: (and I can't wait to stop posting here. So a big THANK YOU!!! I wouldn't want to usurp this as my thread!... tehe) OK! :lost:

Problem. For some reason, I have not been getting updated, because somehow whole forums are marked as "read" ?!!!?? HOW DO I UNDO THIS?? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?? NO WONDER..... Please help.... :idk: :cry2:(and this is not my thread/forum, so....Any Admin? Anyone? hello?