Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

:idk:

I think people need to realize that the staff use their judgement when it comes to giving warnings. Yes we have a set of "rules" (outdated rules btw) to follow, but they're nothing more then a loose guidelines, so loose in fact that it allows us to interpret things in different ways.

Still no mention of the "warnable offences" list. That starts to become interesting as sociopsychological phenomenon.

Let's try again:

Is it a taboo to mention the "warnable offences" list?

Hey, I know this has probably already been Identified but....How come it won't let me have more lines in my siggi? I know its only a 4 line limit, but all I did was try to add two names after the ones I have listed on the bottom of my siggi.....same size, small and all......says I can't go over 4 lines and doesn't save it :/ I'm not even going past one line!

Can someone purty please answer this? :D

:idk:

I think people need to realize that the staff use their judgement when it comes to giving warnings. Yes we have a set of "rules" (outdated rules btw) to follow, but they're nothing more then a loose guidelines, so loose in fact that it allows us to interpret things in different ways.

Still no mention of the "warnable offences" list. That starts to become interesting as sociopsychological phenomenon.

Let's try again:

Is it a taboo to mention the "warnable offences" list?

I honestly have no idea what you're looking for. That was between you and Michael.

Are you looking for a warnable offenses list or? :idk:

I think it's a bug. I get it to sometimes and to fix it I just have to make sure there are no extra spaces in the sig that the site could be reading as a 4th line of text.

If you want I can try and fix the sig the way you want it to.

I think I got it, still kinda hard to work around it :/

I think it's a bug. I get it to sometimes and to fix it I just have to make sure there are no extra spaces in the sig that the site could be reading as a 4th line of text.

If you want I can try and fix the sig the way you want it to.

I think I got it, still kinda hard to work around it :/

Same issue here, but after some minutes playing with it, it works :)

I cannot open Annelyse Schoenberger`s thread, the search does not find it here (I know that thread exists, I posted there many times before) and when searching over Google, Google finds it I click to open but this appears:

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10340]

You do not have permission to view this topic.

Need Help?