Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...

has this site been running on and off (basically shut down for hours) for anyone else during the past 2 days?

edit:  It looks like a problem on my end, Chrome doesn't run BZ reliably anymore but it works elsewhere.  Don't know what happened, cleared cache, cookies etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 10:11 AM, Cult Icon said:

has this site been running on and off (basically shut down for hours) for anyone else during the past 2 days?

edit:  It looks like a problem on my end, Chrome doesn't run BZ reliably anymore but it works elsewhere.  Don't know what happened, cleared cache, cookies etc.

Yea i'm having to use firefox at the moment, every time I try to play a video, chrome stops loading the site.

Hi everyone.Please anybody can help me?Suddenly in my account, in "View my profile" and  "See my activity" there is nothing comes up post.I've posted 880 post and right now there is nothing comes up.I have 0 warning points,any restrictions have been applied but  nothing appears.Please What's going on??

20 hours ago, Michael* said:

Not too sure of the exact nature of the problem but evidently it lies at our end and I've let the boss know. Apologies all round, guys.

@jal718 @Chirkomania I've merged your topics with this one as it would appear that everybody is experiencing the same issue at the moment.

Thanks Michael. Nice to have a staff member who's on top of things. :thumbs_up: