Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

• 4 weeks later...
im expiriencing an ODD problem here..

every day when the clock hits 11;00 AM the forum just froze!and it wont load for couple of mins.and its not my internet cuz the other sites are running just fine. :idk:

It's always 12:00 for me.. Then it's back up and running normal about 20-30 mins later. I mentioned it before.... :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

Cop, I guess you refer to a current issue with one of modelknowledge's thread. Of course there are only the BZ rules, that have to be obeyed. No one can tell members what to do in the different threads apart from the BZ rules and the moderators who act according to the BZ rules.

However, in this case it's a bit different in my humble opinion. The thread is strictly based on assembling useful facts. Every off-topic discussion will just make it confusing and difficult to navigate if you search for info. Having given it a lot of thought I decided to act out the guidelines modelknowledge had made up for the thread, because they seem reasonable. She did not forbid comments, she just asked that you respect it's a thread not for communication but for collecting facts. I don't see a problem here :flower:

Than I have to respectfully ask carm, since my post there asking a legit question about the thread and its purpose, was deleted shouldn't her reply asking "what's wrong with you people" not removed?

My question was asked on a respectful manner. Her reply was not.

I am not disputing your decision about that thread though.

Than I have to respectfully ask carm, since my post there asking a legit question about the thread and its purpose, was deleted shouldn't her reply asking "what's wrong with you people" not removed?

My question was asked on a respectful manner. Her reply was not.

I am not disputing your decision about that thread though.

Edit. Qouted wrong post.

Yeah, I agree with CarMelita on that :) . If its a thread in General Talk, there is more freedom to set some guidelines although as long as they aren't in BZ's general rules, they are by no means above being questioned if you want to ask a staff member about it. I don't really post in most of them, but they all have some degree of member imposed rules such as Emoticons Only ect. and of course Babe Poll Competitons have rules. On the other hand, that window of freedom closes when infringing on general member rights and for general forums such as Fashion Models, celeb threads and such. As to wanting to ban annoying members from your threads, you can use the ignore button of course if what they're doing is annoying aside from rule infractions that is.

ive got a question:is there some kind of archive for the uploaded avatars from your computer? what happens with the picture when u change your avatar later?vanish?

To the best of my knowledge, old avatars are removed altogether when they're replaced. Unless there's some kind of admin-only stash I don't know about. :shifty:

ive got a question:is there some kind of archive for the uploaded avatars from your computer? what happens with the picture when u change your avatar later?vanish?

To the best of my knowledge, old avatars are removed altogether when they're replaced. Unless there's some kind of admin-only stash I don't know about. :shifty:

It is probably on the disks somewhere but since the forum renames it like AVA-[random number here] there would be no way to find which one belonged to who :(