Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

those lame tags around it

In any case however, I'll just go ahead and complain about the same basic stuff that everybody else is complaining about:

• The board in it's state right now is kind of ugly, but seeing as we just converted I'm sure the appearance will be fixed as time goes by.
  • I do rather miss the larger icons, so I hope that can be worked out.
  • I also kinda miss having seperate icons and profile pictures, but if we can't fix that than I'm sure I won't be severly disappointed.

I like . . . [ center ] [ / center ] [ i ] [ / i] tags! :| wtb option of going back to them prease? The rest I totally again with! One last thing, the default font is huge. A blind person wouldn't have issues seeing it. :rofl: Font size 12 or lower for me.

I love the new layout! but there's few things I don't like

1. avis are too small,would be great if you guys resize it

2.skin is kinda boring and simple,and looks kinda facebook as kat said :rofl:

3.and I don't like that the site is kinda narrow,it was on full screen then and was way more better

OH and also....I see you can like comments.......I am sorry, but this is not facebook :rofl: I just hope that these facebook theme gets gone soon.

I am curious Maddog, when will you be making some more modifications?

Yes all that stuff will be removed.

2.skin is kinda boring and simple,and looks kinda facebook as kat said :|

3.and I don't like that the site is kinda narrow,it was on full screen then and was way more better

Avatar size fixed! (setting is called a really strange name :rofl: )

But the tags (Is that even what they're called: tags? IDK, that's what we're calling them now) would always screw me up! I love being able to see exactly what my post will look like when it I publish it while I'm still making it. (But maybe that's just me being too much of a perfectionist...)

Oh and one more thing I guess I'll complain about: In the new software, attached images are listed in a line with bullets. It's kind of weird and ugly, but that's just my opinion.

Other than that, I also just noticed that the new software auto saves your posts for you as you're writing them so that, maybe, oh, I don't know, right in the middle of making this really, REALLY great post your Firefox crashes, not all hope will be lost for you! And, if someone makes a new post while you're in the middle of making one, it gives you the option to view it or not while you're still making your post which is also totally awesome.

I'M SORRY, I'M JUST GONNA SAY IT, YOU GUYS CAN COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT BUT THIS NEW SOFTWARE IS LIKE 7589420175 TIMES BETTER THAN THE OLD ONE!

(*Please ignore Jude, as she's currently suffering from "Noob who is fascinated with web develpment" syndrome.)

2.skin is kinda boring and simple,and looks kinda facebook as kat said :|

Avatar size fixed! (setting is called a really strange name :| )

now it's good size! :rofl:

well you did amazing job generally! :|

It will take some getting used to. Been on BZ too long for it to be an easy switch.

but overall I think it's a massive improvement.

I do think the color scheme is ugly and pics do take awhile to load, but other then that - I love it!

:rofl:

Which pics? Avatars or thumbnails? We are on slower disks (because i needed the extra capacity) but if you can show me an example I will definantly try to speed up the site. I am still tweeking php and mysql

well don't know what Ophelia_Immortal meant,but sometimes forum loads slowly or it is cuz of it's just changed ??? :|

and why is it that when I copy something background comes with it too ??? :rofl:

I think i still need to tweak the parameters to make it more optimized, or maybe memcache or something isnt working correctly. Please be patient while we sort all these issues out, this is still going *WAY* better then the last major upgrade we had where the whole site was falling over with a few users.

^I still can't get my old one back on - it's 150x150 and 1.7MB (courtesy of donbot). :|

Which pics? Avatars or thumbnails? We are on slower disks (because i needed the extra capacity) but if you can show me an example I will definantly try to speed up the site.

^Thumbnail attachments are taking FOREVER for me. It takes aaages to load up - and then you have to save it and it takes aaages again! :rofl:

I don't think I was fully prepared for just how different the update was going to be, but the more I look around, the more I like it. Certain things will take some getting used to (we Brits are still upset about the time Marathon became Snickers), but we'll get there. Give it a month, we'll all have forgotten what the old forum even looked like. Promise! :hehe:

^I still can't get my old one back on - it's 150x150 and 1.7MB (courtesy of donbot). :|

Which pics? Avatars or thumbnails? We are on slower disks (because i needed the extra capacity) but if you can show me an example I will definantly try to speed up the site.

^Thumbnail attachments are taking FOREVER for me. It takes aaages to load up - and then you have to save it and it takes aaages again! :rofl:

I am still working on the avatar issue.

Regarding the thumbnails are you referring to uploading the thumbs or viewing the images?

Yayyy I like the bigger avatar sizes....major improvement there....Still only issue is that tihs skin is just terrible :rofl: Other than that, it is begining to grow on me :|

But how do I put in picture links??? Like if I upoad a pic to postimage or somethign like that, who do I insert that image? Cause I tryed the old image tags the , but they don't work!