Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Is there a rule about NOT quoting images? Or is it possible to disable images when quoting? They take up unnecessary space in posts, especially now that you're only allowed 50 images per post.

OK so I just re-read this and it sounds sort of confusing. Does anybody get my drift? :rofl:

^ Maybe for now we could encourage members not to quote images unless it is absolutely necessary (like to back up a point). We will try that for awhile and see what happens before we make it into an "official rule" or disable all quoted images.

What do the rest of you think? :)

I've never been a big fan of quoted images. I mean if someone wants to directly reference a particular image from a previous post, then I think that's ok. But what's annoying is when someone posts like 10 or 20 pictures, then in the very next post somebody will quote the entire thing just to say "great pics" or something. :cain:

^ Maybe for now we could encourage members not to quote images unless it is absolutely necessary (like to back up a point). We will try that for awhile and see what happens before we make it into an "official rule" or disable all quoted images.

Can't we have another button "quote with images", and make "quote" disable images?

I'm in,too.So annoying. Sometimes,and I know it's impolite,when I quote a post with many images in , I delete most of the images and only keep one or two,just to make the page look more beautiful and organized instead of being so messy and crowded. :blush:

Can't we have another button "quote with images", and make "quote" disable images?

I am not sure is creating a button an option but we could definitely check it out :yes:

There is a way to disable all quoted images but that might not be the best initial solution b/c some members (myself included) quote articles they find online with the image code(s) included. Also, it would disable quoted smileys and make quoting images as a reference to illustrate a point impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know it's technical problem or happens just in this site,the Enter key on my lap doesn't work in replying box using IE on BZ. My posts using IE are so messy and not organized,I tried the key on my sister's PC and the issue is the same,it works on other sites,and it works using Firefox on BZ though,but I often like to use IE.

Ok,Katchi gave me a solution,

And OMGGG the enter key doesn't work on BZ for you either? On one of the computers I use it does, but on the other it doesn't :/ Try turning the toogle editing mode on, hitting the return works for me in there :D

But,really,I need it to work as before,without turning on or off anything.

Thank you ,Katchitup. :flower::hug:

Thanx Michael, :flower: I'm waiting.

Joe tells me he's still experiencing the problem and has to put a dash to create a space, then delete it. I know most computers have their little quirks here and there, but it's definitely odd that the same problem is happening to several members at once. :/

I'll see if I can find out more and get back to you. :)

Would you tell Joe about Katchi's solution,he can turn on [the editing toggle mode [on the very left top of the replying box],and type whatever he wants,the key will work then.Little annoying to turn on and off but good for temporary solution,it worked for me and it's ok,though I want things to get back to normal.

Thanx again,Michael. :flower:

I don't know it's technical problem or happens just in this site,the Enter key on my lap doesn't work in replying box using IE on BZ. My posts using IE are so messy and not organized,I tried the key on my sister's PC and the issue is the same,it works on other sites,and it works using Firefox on BZ though,but I often like to use IE.

• 3 weeks later...