Bellazon

Renata Maciel Dos Santos
Thumbnail

dudette1285

i just felt like that people should know about renata's BF and then form their own opinion. oh, i found that what i thought was a guess campaign was just some ads she had done with different guess products but nothing major i guess. im sorry about that.another girl that i know that has been reading all this stuff that we have been writing said that about 2000 or 2001 that renata's face was all over almost every bus in NYC , wearing sunglasses and thick eye makeup, i dont know what ads she means . also a few other things where her face was plastered in times square billboards. im not a new york girl so i dont know. when i first read the article many years ago about JR and renata it hurt me , i felt she was being controlled and i voiced that back then and got yelled at. i guess we cant say how we feel. i just think people should read the stuff. it was much larger but the person i got it from no longer has it.the part about jrs best friend dying in his arms in the streets from a gunshot wound is true i suppose . i mean heck, the 2 were present when the interview took place . the date reads march 2001 but renata would have been older than 17 by that time so i dont know when it was written. thats all im gonna say about all this. jr has come a long long way since that was written and maybe he has tried to get away from his past , certainly his ppl have tried to distance his present from that unless im reading something in this that just isnt there.he has his own website but i doubt it mentions much about personal stuff.