Bellazon

Renata Maciel Dos Santos
Thumbnail

dudette1285

CUTE QUOTE ....CUTE QUOTE.....

I SEE THERE ARE TWO RENATA FANS IN THIS WONDERFUL USA.ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO I WAS IN NEW YORK WITH MY BEAUTIFUL ULTRA TALENTED SUPER SEXY IST COUSIN AND WE SAW RENATA MACIEL IN A BAR. SHE WAS NICE , WITH ANA AND SOME WEIRDO DUDE. I HEARD RENATA SAY"WELL, I THINK MY PHOTOGRAPHER IS A DOCTOR THE WAY HE IS ALWAYS ASKING ME TO REMOVE MY CLOTHES" .... THE PLACE WENT NUTS. I GUESS. IT WAS FUN. A FEW MNS LATER SHE WAS WRITING ON A NAPKIN :ANA BIA , ANA BIA , ANA IS BI ANA IS BI ANA IS BI. AGAIN THE TABLE WENT NUTS . THE PLUCKING WAITER GRABBED IT AND I BET KEPT IT.I WAS HIGHLY IMPRESSED WITH HER , ZANY AND SO SWEET , I DONT THINK SHE IS THAT PRETTY BUT I KNOW SHE IS HIGHLY TALENTED. I JUST WANTED TO GRAB HER AND SQUEEZE HER..

birds of feather. hmmmm. we cant all be the same i know. maybe we shouldnt all want peace among the tribes but wouldnt we all make a cute feather duster.

There's quite a few hardcore Renata fans. I can think of many off the top of my head, including fashionkitten, myself and Tiffany. We're all pretty hardcore about Renata, whether or not we like each other.

But I like your quote there. It made me smile. 'birds of feather. hmmmm. we cant all be the same i know. maybe we shouldnt all want peace among the tribes but wouldnt we all make a cute feather duster.'

Lullaby posted this in Ana's candid thread :) .

the above pic of the brasilians is my fav of all teh pics ive seen on this site. i just love snapshots. never been a fan of anything airbrushed . renata might be the most photogenic model inmy opinion. isnt one those girls ana bia? and i like all yall . everyone is so nice on here.

CUTE QUOTE ....CUTE QUOTE.....

I SEE THERE ARE TWO RENATA FANS IN THIS WONDERFUL USA.ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO I WAS IN NEW YORK WITH MY BEAUTIFUL ULTRA TALENTED SUPER SEXY IST COUSIN AND WE SAW RENATA MACIEL IN A BAR. SHE WAS NICE , WITH ANA AND SOME WEIRDO DUDE. I HEARD RENATA SAY"WELL, I THINK MY PHOTOGRAPHER IS A DOCTOR THE WAY HE IS ALWAYS ASKING ME TO REMOVE MY CLOTHES" .... THE PLACE WENT NUTS.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's just too funny... Thanks for sharing!

Glad to know she's a witty one!

There's quite a few hardcore Renata fans. I can think of many off the top of my head, including fashionkitten, myself and Tiffany. We're all pretty hardcore about Renata, whether or not we like each other.

Agreed on all... :whistle:

I'd add MorbidExistence, but I haven't seen her for a while... Morbid, where are you ???

Thanks so much for the candid, PreciOus Angel ! I love Renata's candids just as much as I love her prints !

eveybody should love renata.

You're so right !!! Full-heartedly agree !

Edited by fashionkitten

Agreed on all... :whistle:

I'd add MorbidExistence, but I haven't seen her for a while... Morbid, where are you ???

Thanks so much for the candid, PreciOus Angel ! I love Renata's candids just as much as I love her prints !

eveybody should love renata.

You're so right !!! Full-heartedly agree !

No problem at all :yes:

Nine, your "How old are you ?" question went right after my last post. Since there was no other posts between them, I assumed it was directed to me. This is the most logical assumption in this situation if you think about it. Besides, that post of yours read a little different when it first appeared. You have editted it later. Or maybe, the mods did...

AnaBB Cover, Yes, me and Nine have some communication problems and a mutual annoyance, I guess. I think you can call it a lack of simpathy we have towards each other... Saying we hate each other, though, would be a little exaggerated. At the end of the day, we don't even know each other...

Now, I don't really know what's the best way to spell it, cause the last thing I want is yet another person to not get along with, especially in my favorite thread, but, you see... whatever it is, it is between me and Nine...not between me, Nine and the community. I must say, your post shows a lack of regard for that.

Hi, can we try to stay on the topic of Renata please? This is her thread and it's not fair to her other fans to have to read through this little "argument." Nine and fashionkitten, please take it somewhere else, PMs if need be, but not here. Thanks :)