Bellazon

Renata Maciel Dos Santos
Thumbnail

dudette1285

Hi, can we try to stay on the topic of Renata please? This is her thread and it's not fair to her other fans to have to read through this little "argument." Nine and fashionkitten, please take it somewhere else, PMs if need be, but not here. Thanks :)

I hope it's over. Once and forever.

posted a picture

Oh, My.... Never seen the second one before... Do you by any chance have it in bigger size? And does it belong to the same editorial as the one on the left ?

Thank You So Much ! Too bad you can't give karma here like at theFashionSpot... You deserve one!

Oh, My.... Never seen the second one before... Do you by any chance have it in bigger size? And does it belong to the same editorial as the one on the left ?

Thank You So Much ! Too bad you can't give karma here like at theFashionSpot... You deserve one!

you're welcome! ;)

yes two pictures are from the same editorial!

and i don't have it in bigger size sorry! :(

i love this thread. NINE you have done a wonderful job on gathering pics of this beautiful amazing person.

ana bbcover you and your friend were so lucky to have met her. she is a sweetheart.

first off i have read and looked at ever page on here. sadly most of the pics are so small i couldnt see them.. the magazine article tiffany hall posted does show a lot of thought provoking info although i couldnt read it because it was so small but i remember it from a while back. it is sad though that its been posted in my opinion, it is quite revealing. anyone that didnt read it needs to since it is already here.i think if jr gallison would have known 6 yrs ago he would still be on top i doubt it would have been published.

also, i do fear that they have broken up , a few yrs ago on his site there would be tons of candids of renata and him , many of her alone. then slowly over time they are all gone, now, his site is gone. there were so many rumors about those two , so private it made me wonder. in order to uncover much about her i feel we must find things about jr gallison as they were like peas and carrots the last 8 yrs.i do know that he and she were involved in a motorcycle accident in NYC a few yrs back, i wrote jr gallisons site and his dad wrote back that he was ok and all was well, no mention of renata. i did write several times after and asked if they were still together , no reply at all. now the site is gone.. also as i see her with a drink and cigarette in her hand in almost every candid it makes me think the rumor about their break up might be true. i know they had bought a quite large home together a few yrs back, it said to be worth a lot. she was buying land in brazil , i dont know if it is just her or was together>? if anyone knows please post it.

also would any of the brasilians on here be willing to translate a portuguese paper i found online ?let me know and i will link it.

lastly , another rumor is she has moved back to brasil after 10 yrs in nyc. i wished i knew if that is true.

a few yrs ago when she dumbed-down to do the old navy tv spot with molly sims leading the way she caught crap from so many people saying her career was about to end. a few weeks after even worse was when she signed on with LUCKY , then right after she did that huge thing with armani. so go figure.

here are a few links that maybe we can piece some things together. we need inside stuff. i still find it hard to belive the things written in that article. also who was teh asian albino renata said could stop light?

i will post the links in a minute. let me find them.

http://newmodels.blogspot.com/2002_11_01_n...ls_archive.html

this one is talking about how basically renata started the brazil craze. i can distinctly remember before giselle got huge that most chatter was that the brasialians were being replaced by the belgians . even in that article tiffany hall posted renata makes a worried remark that teh new girls are the belgians and that was way back .prior to renata very few latin models had been discovered . its very unusual to see the love and deep friendship that has remained with those brasilian girls. ana , allessandra and renata and i think raica also. all those including giselle and adriana to give renata a big fat thank you kiss.teh brasilians will always be in the forefront i think we see that. one last point , back when renata did the tv spot with old navy she outclassed all teh other girls including molly. i asked a producer why renata was doing little tv spots like that when she is a world class model. the old hag said "its money but i dont think she should be here and went on to say she will work when she is 30" i read another article that someone wrote that renata maciel was the hardest working model they had ever seen.

http://modelwatcher.tripod.com/a_jrgallison.htm

http://www.guiafloripa.com.br/videos/index.php3

this last one was a video of renata in a yelow/orange swimsuit in brasil. very cute. i saw it and it was there but im exhausted and couldnt find it again. anyway some kool stuff on there about brasil and some nice runways vids.

ok, i found one with her in it but not the swimsuit one. i know its there some where i just cant find it.

google Guia Floripa - V

Edited by candy martin

Glad you got back in, candy girl *grin* You always have the good stuff.

Can't wait AnaBB!

nine, please see if you can find renata on those videos. my pc is so small .

is there anyway little anabbcover can ask for an address so we can write her? i mean heck we are her biggest fans.

or is that not a good idea? i still am hearing that she has moved back to brasil. also finding it odd that jr gallisons site is down.

I'll look candy girl.

And AnaBB can't be too demanding. heh. I'm working on revamping the Renata fansite I have, using the typical fan site format instead of Flash. we'll see how that goes.

I'll look candy girl.

And AnaBB can't be too demanding. heh. I'm working on revamping the Renata fansite I have, using the typical fan site format instead of Flash. we'll see how that goes.

Nine, i'll give her the site adress !! is it ready ? i

http://devine9.com/renata.html

Is the one I've got. I'm redoing it, though. Soon as I can figure out how to get a decent Web gallery that looks nice together.

It costs 25$ to make a new domain name on my site hoster, so I'd make it http://renata-maciel.com if I could and I could spare the cash.. But I wouldn't do that without her permission anyway

Edited by Nine