Bellazon

Renata Maciel Dos Santos
Thumbnail

dudette1285

hi, everyone, long ago i did follow her career . she recently has retired back to brasil and is working there with some fashion company in sao paulo i think. my friend in brasil read a recent article about her having moved back after 10 yrs of success in NYC.this thread has been wonderful and i hope it stays alive. some these pics are rare and just great . renata is 5 feet nine inches , has dated another model named jr gallison , until recently (not sure ) but i think they broke up after 8 yrs.she is easily approachible and shy, . at any given time you could have seen her and her BF in central park ridin bikes .to me she is beautiful and many people say she is the hardest workinmg model of all times. and yes , she did start the brasilian model craze. her and other brazo models would stay couped up in hotels in one room many times when they first started , it took the world by storm back then , nothin had ever been seen the likes when the brasilians came to london , milan etc and it will nevr happen again. renata never got her dues in my opinion, but she did work steadily and save3d her money and bought land in brasil , just like she always said she would do. she has been and will be a tremendous success . she is wonderful in evwery sense of teh word , she isnt pretentious about her beauty . she speaks 5 languages fluently yet never finished high school. when they would be all over the worlod , many times alone, the brasil teens would stick together like glue, its all they knew . so naturally they got a bad rap for not being friendly , they were just kids. anyway. if i can find any old articles tec or pics from way back i will post.. thanks for all this. its heart felt.kisses to all.post-3719-1144564568_thumb.jpg

hi ya nine, renata no longer smokes but she did. i got in touch finally after 5 emails with marina queiroz so she knows the most about renata if you really want good honest info plus she has some old pics. write me and i will connect you with her but she wont want you to post anything much that she says or sends you. all i know is that according to her is this: after renata starting dating JR gallison many years ago she (they) became very very private which led in my opinion to hurting her career but helping his,. i know back in 1999 it was with much controversy that they moved in together , she was a kid but so was he. their story is more like a fairy tale . but there is more of a story about his past than will be told. i dont wanna get into it as it no longer matters to me but you should privately get the story , the real one. it will knock ur sox off , if you wear sox, personally i dont. BTW im 25 . one day younger than renata . when i first began (if u are interested) i posted so many things trying to find renata and i wanted to meet her back then but finally i found marina and thru many years of emails and some phone calls we met in orlando in 2002.i learned so much from her about fashion and how to get in touch and get my material read. it was fun , .. anyway im happy i found someone that is interested in this. you have a great collection nine.tiff

i would like to hear from you again.

these 2 pics were taken i think in 2001, marina told me in brazil late at night outside a pub/club called the bedroom. maybe it was earlier than that , she was already dating JR im sure of that .ana fans may like them.

post-3719-1145512072_thumb.jpg

post-3719-1145512105_thumb.jpg