Bellazon

Renata Maciel Dos Santos
Thumbnail

dudette1285

I found these on the website of photographer Greg Delves.

post-240-0-1446057106-98207_thumb.jpg

Actually I was visiting the site because I found a beautiful new photo of Renata in a Montreal magazine with Delves' name in the corner. It wasn't on his site but these were, so evidently he has worked with Renata more than once. We should keep an eye on his portfolio ;)

love that second pic, thanks Fiancee :hug:

and welcome to BZ :fun:

• 4 weeks later...
So. Here's my deal. I found this great editorial here http://home.frognet.net/~mcfadden/evu/Elle...for_Surgeon.htm

And I found the issue it is in at Linda Tresham's House of Magazines. The woman wants 18$ for it. A lot of money, for a non foreign Vogue from 1997, but... fine. I can do that.

Shipping is going to cost me 11$. And yes, I'm going to pay for it. I'm going to CRY, but I'm going to pay for it.

Cry. CRY!

You found it ? Nice.

Actually, I found it and you just took it where I posted it.

No, actually, it wasn't you. I was tipped off in a pm from a friend of mine from chilaX. Why do you always have to be so nasty?

I posted that back in December.

But hey, if you want to take credit for it, cool. Delete every single Renata pic on your computer that I a) found, b) scanned, and we'll be even

No, actually, it wasn't you. I was tipped off in a pm from a friend of mine from chilaX. Why do you always have to be so nasty?

I posted that back in December.

But hey, if you want to take credit for it, cool. Delete every single Renata pic on your computer that I a) found, b) scanned, and we'll be even

Nope, Nine. When I first found and posted those pics at tfs, you were like 'OMG, I only saw one of those pics in a magazine before', you even gave me karma. And now you say you were sent this link be a friend. If you had been sent that link by a friend you wouldn't have said you never saw them before. I even check at tfs. I posted those pics there on December 17th, you posted them here on December 20th saying 'you found them', when you actually asked me for an address to those pics, cause you coudn't find them yourself.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/1238656-post104.html if you need a proof

Your knowledge of crediting ethics is rather poor. One's computer is one's property, including everything in it and doesn't need a credit, contrary to things posted in Internet. I'm not asking you to delete any pictures in your computer that I found.

And, by the way, I don't have any of your pics in my computer. :p

Why do you always have to be so nasty?

Have you really no shame whatsoever, Nine ? After the amount of sh*t I heard from you, such as 'get over it, grow up', 'you are clearly the one with the problem' and that sorts of things you said to me as I tried to run a civil conversation and never once paid back with any insult, you say 'Why do you always have to be so nasty?' No, you really have no shame.

• 3 weeks later...