Bellazon

Sexy Asian Women

Nefarious Sal

The standard of beauty, at least in Korea and Japan, is different in one major way. There is a huge emphasis on cute/pretty, rather than beautiful/sexy. Boa is a prime example. Yes, it's well known that she's had a lot of plastic surgery...most of which would be categorized as 'westernizing' some of her features. But she looks like a junior high school girl. If a photo shoot needs a model to be sexy, they can sexy up a cute girl, but I always feel a little uneasy because they still look way too young.

There are very few famous models/celebrities in Korea that I would call beautiful. The huge majority fall into the cute category.

On the other hand, I've seen a fashion show that was broadcast on Korean TV, and that was very different because they were looking for girls who fit the 'fashion model' mold. In that show, there were girls who I'd consider beautiful, rather than cute.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

omgosh yay Asians!!

Jeon Ji Hyun- she's tall (5'7"...wait I guess that's not tall compared to models) and she's a pretty good actress too! I loved her in My Sassy Girl :heart:

These pics are from an ad campaign she did for Giordano...I believe the commercial got banned b/c it was too sexy. It is pretty hot...

Here's some info on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jun_Ji-hyun

post-53-1147501965_thumb.jpg

post-53-1147502049_thumb.jpg

post-53-1147502057_thumb.jpg

post-53-1147502072_thumb.jpg

Excellent choice ! Ai is my favourite asian model and i must say that Gucci ad is my favourite pic of hers :p

ohh, then it looks like we might have similar tastes in models after all, some what - more like one taste in common. :shifty: