Bellazon

Sexy Asian Women

Nefarious Sal

It's all good, mayn. We all have our own prefences. Actually, when I lived in San Fran, I had a thing for the Asian chicks as well. Growing up in L.A., I had it REALLY BAD FOR THE LATINA CHICKS!!! I tend to check out the Brazilian websites to check out the ladies. All that racial mixing DID THEIR BODIES GOOD!!! Hope you shipped back breathing. Keep your head up.

k_dub...brazilians arent latin...meaning they dont have hispanic origins.

why are brazilians considered latin? they're not..yes its in south america but

1st theyre official language is portugese and not spanish

they're are mostly african american's in brazil cuz of slave trade, japenese peole, and native americans that were pushed down from north america..as well as germans, polish people, and its a mix..whys taht considered latin...its a mix of everything im always like :blink: when brazilians are considered to be latin...

k_dub...brazilians arent latin...meaning they dont have hispanic origins.

why are brazilians considered latin? they're not..yes its in south america but

1st theyre official language is portugese and not spanish

they're are mostly african american's in brazil cuz of slave trade, japenese peole, and native americans that were pushed down from north america..as well as germans, polish people, and its a mix..whys taht considered latin...its a mix of everything im always like :blink: when brazilians are considered to be latin...

considering portuguese is a latin language like spanish, italian, romanian or french... ;)