Bellazon

Sexy Asian Women

Nefarious Sal

Does anyone know who she is?

I think she's Korean...I love korean girls ^_^ they're very cute

:yuckky: she's had 5 different plastic surgeries. <_<

I don't believe it. I believe rather that it with Ayumi Hamasaki like that is. Boa looks in old photos like my opinion exactly the same, like in former times.

She has has surgery it is a fact.If you see photos of her before she got famous her nose was huge!

yes. :yes:

...let's see from what she herself says, she's got her: eyes (double eyelid) done, nose (thinner bridge and pointier end) done, cheeks (implants) done,

oh need i say more??? :cain:

Also all of them want whitening things...haha its pretty funny!

Yeah,same thing in Thailand..if your not white you aren't pretty :cain:

yes. :yes:

...let's see from what she herself says, she's got her: eyes (double eyelid) done, nose (thinner bridge and pointier end) done, cheeks (implants) done,

oh need i say more??? :cain:

Also all of them want whitening things...haha its pretty funny!

Yeah,same thing in Thailand..if your not white you aren't pretty :cain:

yea I know!And I always tell them the Western people prefer a tanned look.Sometimes I can look very white and then I think I look sooo ugly lol and then they will tell me I'm pretty but when I'm more tanned they give me whitening samples!!It's like I'm so jealous because they are actually dark when they don't use all these products!I wish I could have such dark skin.

oh and lol its like the whiter,taller and bigger eyes you have the prettier you are.

But they are kinda the opposite dark,short,small eyes.And western people think it looks pretty but they don't lol

I would tell them that this one person is very pretty and they'll say nooooooooo and show me another one which I think is :yuckky:

I'm sure your white skin is beautiful ;) ....I actually don't mind being tanned(but most Thai girls do),just as long as its not too tanned. I still prefer the white skin though :/

Pale is nice but I just think tan is so much sexier!But also not toooo tanned lol

You should be happy that you have a nice tan!!its hot lol