Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Sooo glad Bar is going back, but...Esti? Damn, she's one of the prettiest model ever, and one of my fav too, she should be grateful to SI, and I really won't believe that she's not going to be in for this reason...really hope is only a rumor.

Can't wait to see body painting too, it's always one of the best parts of SI.

Sooo glad Bar is going back, but...Esti? Damn, she's one of the prettiest model ever, and one of my fav too, she should be grateful to SI, and I really won't believe that she's not going to be in for this reason...really hope is only a rumor.

Can't wait to see body painting too, it's always one of the best parts of SI.

SI isn't likely to give the cover to Kate just yet. They've had newcomers who were just as popular but who had to wait until their third, fourth or fifth time before they got on the cover.

Of course that doesn't mean they could change their habits for Kate, but I don't see it. If it's true that Bar is to make a return, I wouldn't be too surprised if she got another cover.

SI isn't likely to give the cover to Kate just yet. They've had newcomers who were just as popular but who had to wait until their third, fourth or fifth time before they got on the cover.

Of course that doesn't mean they could change their habits for Kate, but I don't see it. If it's true that Bar is to make a return, I wouldn't be too surprised if she got another cover.

true , i really doubt that Kate get the cover... i mean SI love her to death, but i think Anne V or Bar have more chances!

Then great for Bar! :clap:

And great eyes guys, really! :yes:

As for Esti, I remember some reporter or what was he, when models posed on red carpet for last edition, said that she's going to be next cover girl and to trust him. Don't know what will happen, but it's stupid if she refused to be there if she's not on the cover. What should Anne do?

On that note there have been a few rookies who got the cover. It could swing either way. :idk:

yeah, if that was actually esti's reason for not being in the issue then it's a shame. Who knows, maybe she would have been in the running this year but once you start making demands and such you're chances plummet.

and i agree, maybe next year but probably too soon for Kate, simply because of the veterans. i'm biased so i'd like to see Bar get the cover for her comeback :D but i wouldn't be surprised if any of the other 3 or 4+ year girls got it.

I'm a fan of all Kate, Bar, Esti & also Brooklyn but seriously i feel like if anyone except Anne gets the cover I'll be kind of sad/mad/WTFed, this will be her 8th issue, she's got her own famous boyfriend, she's been working a lot this year ... She seriously has everything on her side to be the 2012 Cover girl

I doubt Bar will get the cover if that's her only pictorial, i don't think SI would be stupid enough to put a studio photoshoot on the cover. Unless she shot/will shoot again on location

I'm a fan of all Kate, Bar, Esti & also Brooklyn but seriously i feel like if anyone except Anne gets the cover I'll be kind of sad/mad/WTFed, this will be her 8th issue, she's got her own famous boyfriend, she's been working a lot this year ... She seriously has everything on her side to be the 2012 Cover girl

I doubt Bar will get the cover if that's her only pictorial, i don't think SI would be stupid enough to put a studio photoshoot on the cover. Unless she shot/will shoot again on location

+1 and i didn't know anne was in her 8th :blink:

Yup, she's been doing SI since she was 18 in 2005 without missing a single issue, so it's fair to say that she actually deserves the cover

So no Cintia Dicker or Catrinel this year?

That would suck

I THINK Cintia is going to be, cause they never post sneak peeks of her, cause it could be really obvious for the freckles and red hair, plus in twitter this days Si Crew chats with her via twitter, so maybe, i think yes...