Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

I'm sorry but i don't see Hilary being more of a contender than Kate, Kate made a huge splash in 2011, she made more press than any other model this year out her SI & she has a huge male fanbase & by the time the magazine is out it will only be even bigger if she's smart & SI will give the cover to whoever they think can sell more magazines & at this moment i think that would be Kate

& you can't count the old cover girls out either, you still have Irina Shayk, Brooklyn Decker & maybe even Bar Refaeli running for it in 2012

exactly , plus at this time i honestly think Hilary is not going to be in the 2012 edition , well in the previews theres no pic that looks like her.

MissLimaVzla u talked about a photos that looked like Hilary but actually are pretty much Crystal Renn . BUT maybe Hilary is in and we dont know yet.

Don't know if Kate will have the cover, there is a high probability, and I agree with MissLimaVzla, Kate&cover would be a great marketing strategy, but I would see someone who is doing SI from more years: Cintia, Anne...damn, Anne is doing SI since 2005! She deserves it more than Kate (although I love Kate, but I'd like to see her on cover later.)

Don't know if Kate will have the cover, there is a high probability, and I agree with MissLimaVzla, Kate&cover would be a great marketing strategy, but I would see someone who is doing SI from more years: Cintia, Anne...damn, Anne is doing SI since 2005! She deserves it more than Kate (although I love Kate, but I'd like to see her on cover later.)

true about that Anne V deserve it

Oh i know, i really thought Anne deserved the cover in 2011 & if Kate gets the cover in 2012 it will be a slap in the face for Anne, but SI cares about selling more magazines not about pleasing every model

well maybe anne v would be the ana beatriz barros, ana model for year for SI and she never got the cover, and by the way anne v appealing is not the great maybe that is why she hasn't got the cover, but there is a chance for her to get the cover since she has dated adam levine and si goes with the model that is a dating a celebrity