Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

They're having the launch Parties in Vegas again on February 15th & 16th. I'm guessing Letterman will reveal the cover on the 13th then, magazine coming out on Valentine's Day & then off to Vegas.

We should be getting the previews on first weeks of February i guess

They're having the launch Parties in Vegas again on February 15th & 16th. I'm guessing Letterman will reveal the cover on the 13th then, magazine coming out on Valentine's Day & then off to Vegas.

ohh :o , Hey MissLimaVzla did u notice that Jessica Perez its totally official , and noww she is always chatting with Darcie and Mj plus they post pics of her in partys, etc Thats good for Jessica cause with all that she's saving her next shoot in 2013 i mean could be definitely one of the rookies that gonna return...

Jessica Perez is official because she won the 2011 Model Search, so everyone knew she would be in for 2012 since March this year ... She's so far the only model actually confirmed to be there, the rest of the cast is supposed to be a surprise

Jessica Perez is official because she won the 2011 Model Search, so everyone knew she would be in for 2012 since March this year ... She's so far the only model actually confirmed to be there, the rest of the cast is supposed to be a surprise

yeah i knew that, but about the relationship with Dar and Mj , makes me think she is becoming a fav , that could be really good for her, i mean a returning rookie in 2013 SI edition possibly

Hasn't Letterman revealed the cover before in the past? I feel as he has done it before just not 100% on that.

This is another model with a tattoo

jfyq9x.png

Pretty sure this is a shot of Alyssa Miller. If you have access and can watch the sexy video done by Greg Kadel you can see she has the same tattoo in the same spot.

not sure this will work as I am new to posting, but this is a shot of Alyssa showing her tattoo.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0MvqOigfeBM/Ta-o...%202010%291.jpg

This is another model with a tattoo

jfyq9x.png

Pretty sure this is a shot of Alyssa Miller. If you have access and can watch the sexy video done by Greg Kadel you can see she has the same tattoo in the same spot.

not sure this will work as I am new to posting, but this is a shot of Alyssa showing her tattoo.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0MvqOigfeBM/Ta-o...%202010%291.jpg

yeah it works :) , mm the tatoo matches , but she have that super tan in the sneak peek? , well the tattoo is a big signal though...

is there going to be a sobe ad for this year coming like the previously one? if there is does any one know who is it going to be modeling for the sobe ad? I would love to see lyndsy fonseca for the sobe ad she's very pretty and suit best for it.

I really like the Ashley Greene Sobe ads they were really good, hated the one for this year with jessica sorzh how ever you spell her surname.

is there going to be a sobe ad for this year coming like the previously one? if there is does any one know who is it going to be modeling for the sobe ad? I would love to see lyndsy fonseca for the sobe ad she's very pretty and suit best for it.

I really like the Ashley Greene Sobe ads they were really good, hated the one for this year with jessica sorzh how ever you spell her surname.

I think Lyndsy would be perfect, she's sooo nice...other actresses I'm thinking about are Naya Rivera or Phoebe Tonkin, they would be nice too IMO.

I think Lyndsy would be perfect, she's sooo nice...other actresses I'm thinking about are Naya Rivera or Phoebe Tonkin, they would be nice too IMO.

it would be nice to see Shay Mitchell doing SoBe too, she's beautiful. I don't like Phoebe Tonkin, and I don't know who is Naya Rivera I need to look her up, is she a singer or actress?