Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Body Paint , Guys look!, who is this girl

@Mj_Day

2hs2khi.jpg

That's Michelle Vawer in bodypaint

72bn10.jpg

(N) :shock: :( I don't think that's anyone we know.....not a good pick at all, sorry.........just my opinion. Where are her legs?? :no:

no no, that is an athlete not a model

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't be surprised either, Brooklyn was their only semi-famous model last year & this year she's gone so that would explain why SI is bringing back Bar & Petra. To be honest I've never been a fan of Petra as a model but compared to the current SI girls I'll take Petra any day

I'm excited to see who the rookies will be though, we already got three names but I'm sure we'll see at least two or three more new girls

I normally keep a close eye on who Petra Nemcova is following on twitter, and very recently she started following Bar/MJ Day and a bunch of SI ppl... Interesting! A Petra comeback would be epic. :heart:

Agreed, after seeing that pic preview above I couldn't help but think of Petra first, just so eerily close in resemblance to her. And if it is :ddr:

I wouldn't be surprised either, Brooklyn was their only semi-famous model last year & this year she's gone so that would explain why SI is bringing back Bar & Petra. To be honest I've never been a fan of Petra as a model but compared to the current SI girls I'll take Petra any day

I'm excited to see who the rookies will be though, we already got three names but I'm sure we'll see at least two or three more new girls

yeah we have 3 names Michelle Vawer, Nina Agdal and Crystal Renn and well Jessica Perez that all know.

Okay, back to the possibility of Petra being in SI 2012. Below is that infamous pic that some including me have touted as Petra...possibly.

b5064c162822606.png

Now check out some REAL Petra Nemcova pics below and compare to the one above....hmmm me sees some similarities? :ddr:

707tg.jpg51s0z04g28lss500.jpgsipetra26nl.jpg

wow looks :blink: a lot like her , hope so... she is stunning!

It is not Petra, i just went ahead & check her twitter & by the time of the photoshoot (November 5-7) she was in NYC & i went to getty & they have pics of her attending an event those days. It must be a rookie or someone we don't know i guess

I also checked Kate's twitter, she shot in that same location & her flight was 20 hours so i doubt Petra could make it back to NYC so fast