Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Don't shoot me for saying this but, I think Candice Swanepoel will be perfect for SI.

Candice with her darker hair would be perfect for si imo :drool:

and two days! I kinda just wanna find out who got the cover already :laugh:

just one day! to know that and two days the rest of the pics

Sorry, I don't really see her for SI at all :idk: maybe I've just been over inundated with her in the last few years, but she just seems so stretched recently. Maybe back in the day when she first started VS and she was the little snowbunny, curvy in all the right places without looking hard and kinda fake it was one thing, but now I just don't see her pulling it off. At least not to my liking. She's got no tits without a VS pushup cleavage maker, and no ass without a painfully arched back, that would give even Karlie or Anja a poppin' backside.

Sorry, I don't really see her for SI at all :idk: maybe I've just been over inundated with her in the last few years, but she just seems so stretched recently. Maybe back in the day when she first started VS and she was the little snowbunny, curvy in all the right places without looking hard and kinda fake it was one thing, but now I just don't see her pulling it off. At least not to my liking. She's got no tits without a VS pushup cleavage maker, and no ass without a painfully arched back, that would give even Karlie or Anja a poppin' backside.

THIS!

SI is the last magazine/modeling job that is still taking healthy/curvy girls at this point. Having Candice there would be completely against what SI represents IMO. Just look at the SI girls: Brooklyn Decker, Bar Refaeli, Kate Upton, Jessica Gomes, Damaris Lewis, Jessica White ... They all have naturally curvy bodies. Even Irina Shayk has a pretty decent looking butt without doing creepy posing, SI is the place of T&A & Candice does not belong in there.

I would die if i ever see Candice in SI, that would be a sad day :no:

Cintia Dicker may be petite, but her body is proportionate. Marisa Miller is also petite, but she's got curves in the right places without aid to magnify them well beyond what they actually are. I guess the best way to put it is most of the women they've featured who are on the more petite side are accurately represented as such, while still being 'curvy' insomuch as they can be. Candice isn't really curvy beyond an over exaggerated hip to waist ratio. She really has no backside, and her top half is incredibly disproportionate to her lower half, or so it seems in most of her pictures and video.

THIS!

SI is the last magazine/modeling job that is still taking healthy/curvy girls at this point. Having Candice there would be completely against what SI represents IMO. Just look at the SI girls: Brooklyn Decker, Bar Refaeli, Kate Upton, Jessica Gomes, Damaris Lewis, Jessica White ... They all have naturally curvy bodies. Even Irina Shayk has a pretty decent looking butt without doing creepy posing, SI is the place of T&A & Candice does not belong in there.

I would die if i ever see Candice in SI, that would be a sad day :no:

+1 on that, part of the reason SI is so popular. and these are both very good points