Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Look amazing but it's so easy to photo shop these days...i could manage that if i wanted to.

A wait and see game till its officially confirmed.

ditto, that's why i'm a little bit cautious. if it is photoshopped though, they went through a lot of effort :laugh:

plus her head looks a little strange so if that is the actual cover :ninja:

I love it! Her body looks amazing, and I like that it doesn't look overly polished like the vast majority of the SI covers look over the last couple years. It's a nice throwback to the 70's thru 90's style of covers.

Sexy, wild, grungy, all woman!

i've caused all the confusion :trout:

Fake or not they should still stick with that style as an overall. Grungy + sex hair + tiny red bikini = awesome

+1. though something still throws me off about her head, maybe it's just the positioning?

good point on the alex morgan photo. i just have a hard time believing someone would go through the trouble

to photoshop a whole fake cover :idk:

People spend hours editing a video, cover pic is child's play.

Still hoping for Kate though no doubt :chicken:

true :laugh: guess we'll have to wait for the official showing

if that's it though i'm not surprised, her american popularity was/is enormous since last SI

She's probably the most popular rookie they've ever had, and I get that, but at the same time Anne deserves this cover. I don't know what more she can do to get one! And yeah, definitely wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't back next year. Her loyalty just hasn't paid off, and even with one of her best years she's still neglected.