Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Why would they have a separate event where Bar and Anne are with a bunch of rookies, and not feature their cover girl? Kinda seems like shitty advertising on their part. They get all this hype around one girl only to pass an event off with a few girls that no one for the most part gives two shits about? No offense to Bar or Anne, but remember folks, Bar isn't dating Leo anymore, so Kansas went out the window. And Anne while dating a super rocker, barely got a whole lot of hype with the VS kiss, so really, what promotional quality does she really have that's gonna sell issues. There's a reason she hasn't got the cover methinks.

Why would they have a separate event where Bar and Anne are with a bunch of rookies, and not feature their cover girl? Kinda seems like shitty advertising on their part. They get all this hype around one girl only to pass an event off with a few girls that no one for the most part gives two shits about? No offense to Bar or Anne, but remember folks, Bar isn't dating Leo anymore, so Kansas went out the window. And Anne while dating a super rocker, barely got a whole lot of hype with the VS kiss, so really, what promotional quality does she really have that's gonna sell issues. There's a reason she hasn't got the cover methinks.

maybe they decided not put Anne in the late show cause really , it is a slap in the face i mean 8 years in the issue

btw Bar was named in the cover though " Bar returns with athletes" something like that

Really happy for Kate but I'm not a fan of the cover!!!

The bikini bottom looks absolutely ridiculous... like it's photoshopped into nothing. She looks super orange and posed. I just think they could've done it a bit more naturally. She really is a natural beauty but this cover doesn't capture that. I feel like MJ Day just sees "sex" when it comes to Upton and that's how she sells her. They could've made a much better cover......JMO :)

Just found this in the first pages of the thread :ninja:
Totally agree-cover will be Kate at an Aussie beach in red ;)

Kate: check

Red bikini: check:

Australia: ?

Like I said back in Nov., Kate- in red- in Australia. Snap!

Also, I'm still sticking by my Jessica Gomes tag for my earlier post where some of you like MissLimaVzla thought it was Petra. No way, Petra--it's a slimmed down, super feline Jessica G!

Look what someone predicted on page 1 of this thread: :o

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=2526649

I think the 2012 cover will be Kate Upton in a red bikini and I predict they'll have Alex Morgan in a little picture on the right. And it will mention Bar Refaeli too, on the right.

:blink: holly sh... thats pretty Scary... UK u dont make the cover?lol

U.K was just joking now, but beachgirl actually works in something to related to SI, i thik she mentioned that she designs some of the swimsuits for the magazine, so it means that the cover was probably 100% planned & 0 surprise

Yes I do design swimwear and some of my bikinis are happily/luckily/randomly chosen to be filmed by SI out of more than some estimated 25,000 sent in to them by us designers--but I never know until-like you all- I see twitpics of them leaked, like the one of mine I say is being worn by Jessica Gomes--I have no insider info, just guessing myself, although I do know the models bodies--but that's all--I just guess like all of you, but I can absolutely guarantee that none of this is planned in advance, and we certainly are not told anything, quite the contrary-- I know for a fact that last year's cover came about as a result of them making a last-minute video and while they took some stills to set it up, that one on the cover of Irina proved to be the best one of her according to SI, despite earlier shoots with her. SI keeps it all under wraps as long as they can--until today!

Rookies : Jessica Perez, Crystal Renn, Michelle Vawer, Kirby Griffin, Adaora, Nina Agdal

Locations :

Adaora - Australia

Nina Agdal - Seychelles

Cintia Dicker - Zambia

Jessica Gomes - Australia

Izabel Goulart - Panama

Kirby Griffin - Zambia

Julie Henderson - Sechelles/Gulf Coast

Ariel Meredith - Panama/Gulf Coast

Alyssa Miller - Seychelles

Genevieve Morton - Zambia

Jessica Perez - Panama