Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

^ Cersei is actually a very interesting character. Her actions always have one goal in the end: protecting her children. She is one of the most consistent character in this respect (just like Ned/Jon who place honor above everything, or Tyrion who places peace above everything).

She's quite hateful when it comes to people who are not her children and she protected a stupid fractious king (aka Joffrey) just because he was her son, that's why she's not popular as a character.... but Lena Headey is actually a very pretty actress (better when she's with black hair).

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ Cersei is actually a very interesting character. Her actions always have one goal in the end: protecting her children. She is one of the most consistent character in this respect (just like Ned/Jon who place honor above everything, or Tyrion who places peace above everything).

She's quite hateful when it comes to people who are not her children and she protected a stupid fractious king (aka Joffrey) just because he was her son, that's why she's not popular as a character.... but Lena Headey is actually a very pretty actress (better when she's with black hair).

Cersei is motherly love taken to megalomaniac extremes in conditions of nearly unlimited power. (Happy Mother's Day!!).  In the earlier seasons she has stated that she would have committed suicide if not for her children.

I first saw Lena as the Queen in "300" and thought she was gorgeous.  Lena's acting is extremely good throughout the show and is probably the best out of all the women:

6d03ae880eef486f8a33a504f67c6dd3.jpg

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

OMFG

The music was on point tonight. And there were lots of pretty shots tonight too.

I’m sad for next week though.

what did you think of the twist?

I'm hyped up for the next episode although it will probably end in a mediocre way

7medjzk62wx21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

what did you think of the twist?

What was the twist? Dany?

If that was it, it didn't feel like a twist to me. It seemed like they had been setting that possibility up this season and some of last season.

19 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I first saw Lena as the Queen in "300" and thought she was gorgeous.  Lena's acting is extremely good throughout the show and is probably the best out of all the women:

She is gorgeous (and 300 was an awesome movie, I liked both the King and the Queen's acting in this movie). I like her voice and the way she plays with her tone. She's very sexy overall, but she plays a crazy character, so it can't make her popular.

I don't know if she's the best actress though. I liked Michelle Fairley's acting (Catelyn Stark) a lot. It's too bad they didn't use the Lady Stoneheart plot in the series, that would've been interesting. Arya and Brienne are pretty good too.