Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

I really did not think that twist was a twist. At the beginning of the ep, Hubs and I both said, “that’s it, she’s gone.” Couple that with how Jon was treating her just solidified the resolve to do what she did. 

I thought that Dany’s head space when she was riding her baby was not madness, but more in a get the ones who took her beloveds away from her. 

I did enjoy Maisy’s scenes in this one. Especially her last one.

36 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I thought that Dany’s head space when she was riding her baby was not madness, but more in a get the ones who took her beloveds away from her. 

I think that played a part in it (revenge, which was Grey Worm's primarily motive for trying to stop the surrender process) but it was also her anger at losing her entitlement to Jon and how her remaining allies weren't trustworthy.

I felt that the episode didn't properly show that she wanted to ruin her goodwill and alliances in Westeros with this one fatal move.  She was certainly down that road, though.  

Maybe it's a cliff-hanger 

Spoiler

Cersei, Jaime, and the NK are alive!. 

or Cersei dies at the age of 80 with a bellyfull of wine and Jaime's cock in her mouth.

Sad that GOT is over; for me there is no other show that I'm interested in except for the final part of Vikings this Nov

+ Season 7 was in a way a wasted opportunity- all the filler content could have been deleted/truncated to allocate more content to the White walkers/final battle.  S7 could have ended with pre-battle content of S8 and the white walker battle could have been 801 (or the final episode of S7)