Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

Hey Thiago why Egle can't come to bellazon? I really miss her!

And Julia....I came back yesterday from Croatia, and this Vogue was in every "Tisak", seriously, even not in big cities! But it was expensive....

So many editorial stuff from Sasha lately..... Love Vogue covers, love Numero.

Seriously, I surprises myself yesterday, cause I was thinking about putting Sasha in my top 10, and to get out Poly from it :ninja: but I don't know.... I really dislike her runway walk and don't think she is pretty, interesting, yes, but not pretty. But she's the queen of editorials, I keep saying it for a longer time, even before the time I became a "fan" of her. I love her in this US Vogue ed (surprisingly it's not boring and looks like a French Vogue a bit for me) and Numero..... And this Sasha vs. Gemma thing.... It's sad cause I realised that there's sth in Gemma now that I don't like, I mean I liked younger Gemma I think... And I agree with Strawberry, everybody could be jealous of her career. Almost 3 years and supermodel, whoa! I could only dream about being discovered like Sasha till the damn death. Well, I think that I could be a model because of my height (178 cm) and being thin, but I don't have that special sth I think... I feel often eyes of people on me, but that's not model agency agent's eyes :/

Sasha has had an amazing career. I've always liked her better then Gemma. In some of her pictures she looks like the most beautiful female being ever...but in others :ninja:. And her runway walk just really kills me (not in a good way)...and candids too.