Bellazon

Vita Sidorkina
Thumbnail

sarnic

Guess we know who Elsa is taking out this year. :rofl: 

I do not see that guy's appeal at all. :ninja: 

Vita's swim shots look amazing. I really don't understand what her deal with VS is though. She gets pulled in for all these big Angel centric shoots, but then doesn't shoot for nearly two months? (I could be missing something, but looking at her Instagram, her last shoot was the Miami one?) 

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Vita's swim shots look amazing. I really don't understand what her deal with VS is though. She gets pulled in for all these big Angel centric shoots, but then doesn't shoot for nearly two months? (I could be missing something, but looking at her Instagram, her last shoot was the Miami one?) 

And at the beginning of the year she seemed to shoot like crazy, being all over Ed and the others Instagram but then nothing till the Miami shoot and now nothing again. She doesn't shoot a lot of lingerie and VSX, which is what VS is focusing on now. All the latest shoots have been for either one of them.

9 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

And at the beginning of the year she seemed to shoot like crazy, being all over Ed and the others Instagram but then nothing till the Miami shoot and now nothing again. She doesn't shoot a lot of lingerie and VSX, which is what VS is focusing on now. All the latest shoots have been for either one of them.

They only have lingerie or VSX going forward now(swim, and supposedly clothing, are discontinued), and if all that potential buzz of her becoming an Angel was a reality, it would make sense to be including her in these recent shoots to increase her exposure. :idk: 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

They only have lingerie or VSX going forward now(swim, and supposedly clothing, are discontinued), and if all that potential buzz of her becoming an Angel was a reality, it would make sense to be including her in these recent shoots to increase her exposure. :idk: 

With those recent stuff for VS being released we could have taught that will start to give her more exposure by including her in shoots with Angels (kinda what they done with JoJo).

But since they shutting down the two stuff she shot for, I guess no Angel contract for now :idk: 

2 hours ago, CanLVS said:

She was on vacation for like 3 weeks so that explains her not shooting most of June, but the rest just seems like they decided not to make her an angel at least for the time being.

Well then we will have to wait the next sessions of shoots to see if she's including or that she will be back to minors shoots which would makes her possible contract retiring from the table.

The next thing they'll be shooting is Holiday- the commercial and main campaign shoot should be in July, plus they always have a lot of secondary shoots. It'll be pretty telling if she's included in those shoots- although she could be their new Lais. :/ 

16 hours ago, tanja777 said:

Does Vita have breast implants? Can anybody answer?

10 hours ago, tanja777 said:

She definitely has implants. Otherwise she wouldn't be booked for VS.

There you go folks. OP asks, OP replies.

With detail analysis too. :rofl: