Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

I'm really happy and that VS gave Lily the recognition for the 20th show, an honor to be remembered but 2 million dollars ( seriously?) and the design is underwhelming.

They better make her some great wings to complete the look!

The hate from bee's fan is building up, they can find comfort in knowing behati will be getting a more expensive and beautiful FB next year.

I wished Behati would have gotten this and Lily the next lol seeing the design but still congratulations to Lily on an incredibly amazing year of success!

I honestly hope Lily pulls it together and give a stellar walk without moving her head so much! 

I'm really happy and that VS gave Lily the recognition for the 20th show, an honor to be remembered but 2 million dollars ( seriously?) and the design is underwhelming.

The hate from bee's fan is building up, they can find comfort in knowing behati will be getting a more expensive and beautiful FB next year.

I wished Behati would have gotten this and Lily the next lol seeing the design but still congratulations to Lily on an incredibly amazing year of success!

I honestly hope Lily pulls it together and give a stellar walk without moving her head so much!

Totally agree with everything you said here. Really happy for Lily, but the design is incredibly underwhelming. I think there's going to be bras in the show more elaborate than the FB itself.

I hope that she's been working on her walk. Now it makes even more sense as to why she did those three runway shows this past FW season. I think it depends on the song that's performed. Her walk is way better suited for runways like DVF and CH where it's more relaxed and "flowy" and the flaws in it are less apparent. But when you put her on a runway that requires a more forceful and powerful one is when you notice how not great it is :/

And it wouldn't surprise me if this is a send off of sorts.

So happy for Lily. I think that this is probably a send-off (a triumphant one, to be sure). I can totally see where Behati's fans would feel she deserved it, though I can also see VS saying internally that Behati and Candice are in position to be the next "senior" Angel pairing, a la Ale and Adriana. Behati will have her FB in the future, and I wouldn't be surprised if she opens the show (for the second year running). Frankly, if anyone would have a beef here, I think it would be the Goddess. Candice is the brand's clear number one, and yet no FB this year. (She's had one, I know, but I'm trying to imagine the politics of that whole thing internally with the VS brand and the various relationships among the models.) Regardless, for Lily this is a plum, a recognition of her work with the company and her status beyond VS. Given her editorials, her SI cover, her runway work (especially this past year), she is a logical, sexy, and classy choice. Remember, there's simply Never Enough Lily.

Totally agree with everything you said here. Really happy for Lily, but the design is incredibly underwhelming. I think there's going to be bras in the show more elaborate than the FB itself.

I hope that she's been working on her walk. Now it makes even more sense as to why she did those three runway shows this past FW season. I think it depends on the song that's performed. Her walk is way better suited for runways like DVF and CH where it's more relaxed and "flowy" and the flaws in it are less apparent. But when you put her on a runway that requires a more forceful and powerful one is when you notice how not great it is :/

And it wouldn't surprise me if this is a send off of sorts.

I been suspecting ever since she chose to do more runway work this year under john pfeiffer's arrangement, I knew something was happening.

Lily needs to read this thread and pulls it together for her walk Big time, the amount of hates from umm mrs levine's fans is beyond real.

Hope she proves the haters wrong and not disappoint all on this thread rooting for her, she just needs to not move her head so much.

Her walk last year was a major upgrade but now all eyes on her.

Imagine if Lily walked like giselse, maybe bee's fans may even cross to the other side! LOL

The more I look at the FB photo, this girl really got some amazing cheekbones, her cheekbones outshines the FB !  :rofl:

So happy for Lily  :ddr: she's having a huge year so far, specially in VS, all her shots are amazing, so she trully deserved this, really glad and a bit surpreised it was her... However for 2 Million Dollars, I was kinda expecting a better looking bra... I mean is cute and nice, but not WOOOOOOW  :blueeyedbaby:  no matter what I'm just absolutely sure in the runway Lily will make it alot better looking

In regards to the Behati fans, as the user above said, Maybe they are setting up Candice and Behati for the same Ale and Adri dynamic. With Candice = Adriana and Behati = Ale. Since Candice is the more popular of the two they gave her the bra first. Then they'll eventually give it to Behati but I'm willing to bet it won't cost over 2.5 million tops.

Sorry if this is off topic on the Lily board but it was brought up haha. And congrats to Lily!

^+1 to everything TLH just said. All of it, including the shout out to Laura for these two pics. Lily is a treasure. As for that $2.5 million price tag, that's low-balling compared to a few years ago. Lily has earned this, and looks sensational in these two shots. Cannot wait for all the promotional stuff surrounding the FB.