Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

I'm really happy and that VS gave Lily the recognition for the 20th show, an honor to be remembered but 2 million dollars ( seriously?) and the design is underwhelming.

They better make her some great wings to complete the look!

The hate from bee's fan is building up, they can find comfort in knowing behati will be getting a more expensive and beautiful FB next year.

I wished Behati would have gotten this and Lily the next lol seeing the design but still congratulations to Lily on an incredibly amazing year of success!

I honestly hope Lily pulls it together and give a stellar walk without moving her head so much!

Totally agree with everything you said here. Really happy for Lily, but the design is incredibly underwhelming. I think there's going to be bras in the show more elaborate than the FB itself.

I hope that she's been working on her walk. Now it makes even more sense as to why she did those three runway shows this past FW season. I think it depends on the song that's performed. Her walk is way better suited for runways like DVF and CH where it's more relaxed and "flowy" and the flaws in it are less apparent. But when you put her on a runway that requires a more forceful and powerful one is when you notice how not great it is :/

And it wouldn't surprise me if this is a send off of sorts.

I been suspecting ever since she chose to do more runway work this year under john pfeiffer's arrangement, I knew something was happening.

Lily needs to read this thread and pulls it together for her walk Big time, the amount of hates from umm mrs levine's fans is beyond real.

Hope she proves the haters wrong and not disappoint all on this thread rooting for her, she just needs to not move her head so much.

Her walk last year was a major upgrade but now all eyes on her.

Imagine if Lily walked like giselse, maybe bee's fans may even cross to the other side! LOL

The more I look at the FB photo, this girl really got some amazing cheekbones, her cheekbones outshines the FB !  :rofl:

Well, about the hate every girl wearing the fb gets hate. The hate is not coming only from Bee's fans and as a Bee fan I can tell you I'm happy for Lily, congrats. I was hoping for Bee...yes but I would have been super mad if someone that already got it before received the honor again. My pick this year was between Lily and Bee. Behati will get it in the future if she decides to stay ( I hope for another year at least). My point, lets not start a war between fandoms or put everybody in the same box, what's more our disapointment is not about Lily at all, it's just because we've been waiting for a long time and the VS politics still don't make sense to anybody :surrender:

Thank you, thank you, thank you sweetxlaments. This is the answer to what ceceshores just posted: Let's judge Lily for Lily and not because she's in "the Squad." Honestly!

Exactly! This is a huge moment for her and it sucks that she can't even go one interview without someone bringing up Taylor. Let Lily have her moment as Lily, not friend of Taylor Swift.

Thanks for the link and the photos ^! :ddr:

I never get tired watching her interviews, her personality really shines.

And to Behoti, no war ever happened and if you notice we do not give delusional comments for lily, if there is smth she could improve on etc her walk, you can see some of us saying like it is. we keep it real and Actually nothing bad has been said about bee and her fans on this thread but I understand where u r coming from. Peace.

Also behati is getting my support for the FB next year, she deserves it as mentioned.