Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

I like the necklace from the second show. She looks so happy. Thanks Beehive2.

Np, may other members share more Hq pics.

It's her big triumph year career wise and with the FB, I can't deal with that makeup, so bare and minimum.

She looked so much better at fittings, if not amazing. It's a shame her glorious self and potential is looking so underwhelmed in some pics....

Thanks for the pics, Beehive! 

The necklace was a good addition, it added some life to everything. I can't get over the FB ridiculousness, if they wanted it to have padding they should have had it from the start because the red bedazzled bra underneath looks cheap and last minute (which it was). I approve of the change of bottoms.

Overall, I found her outfits meh. She should have gotten two pairs of wings. it's kind of BS that she didn't and other non-Angels did, especially with her working for VS for so long. The makeup was as bad (if not worse) than last year's but the hair was better. 

Thanks for the pics, Beehive! 

The necklace was a good addition, it added some life to everything. I can't get over the FB ridiculousness, if they wanted it to have padding they should have had it from the start because the red bedazzled bra underneath looks cheap and last minute (which it was). I approve of the change of bottoms.

Overall, I found her outfits meh. She should have gotten two pairs of wings. it's kind of BS that she didn't and other non-Angels did, especially with her working for VS for so long. The makeup was as bad (if not worse) than last year's but the hair was better. 

Agreed with all! 

As much credit I would give VS for her coming out first in the finale, everything else for her is messed up like WTH.

And you know VS may respect her and credit her but what do they expect out of Lil with ill fitting FB, horrible makeup, mismatched wing and the boho look was not even outstanding plus the show design looked cool but cheap....and if the ratings are a flop, bee's fans will be putting it on Lil (just sayin) but doubt ratings will fail with some celebrities* walking.

If this is her swan song and last show, so be it. 

I'm sure she can do better. Vs and her can part good ways, she indeed contributed impeccable commercial work and a positive image for the brand.

What Vs spent on her Angel contract, worth every penny.

^ I agree with everything you said. I was happy to see she was opening Fireworks because she'd have her moment but they totally f'ed it up. I was hoping the wings would help out the look, but she had some of the worst of the segment and I almost felt like they were so busy you didn't even notice the FB. Idk, imo VS hardly promoted her FB compared to the past ones, I didn't read about it a lot in the press and the whole thing felt poorly done.

Her Boho look was okay, I think I would have liked it better if it had some cool wings because without it it was pretty boring. And it would have been nice to see her in a different shade since both her looks were red/red-orange. 

Do you think it's her last show? 

^ I agree with everything you said. I was happy to see she was opening Fireworks because she'd have her moment but they totally f'ed it up. I was hoping the wings would help out the look, but she had some of the worst of the segment and I almost felt like they were so busy you didn't even notice the FB. Idk, imo VS hardly promoted her FB compared to the past ones, I didn't read about it a lot in the press and the whole thing felt poorly done.

Her Boho look was okay, I think I would have liked it better if it had some cool wings because without it it was pretty boring. And it would have been nice to see her in a different shade since both her looks were red/red-orange.

Do you think it's her last show?

Honestly It makes no sense for them to put her first in the finale if they didn't plan to keep her

But at this rate at most another 2 years with tacky outfits and some called the worst FB of all time, I don't see the importance of her existence,

Ale's outfit in fireworks was a showstopper and to think her finalized FB look is so dreadful, she had better walks in the london show and Really Amazing looks, her 3 looks were STUNNING last year.

No point keeping her if this is how you brand her image, the show is everything but the FB and her looks are not even close to what her peers had.

I'm so over it that I finally see the light and she should move on from VS, they both benefited from this partnership and do fire the make up artist and stylist.

I know my previous comment is salty as hell, close to 10/10 but the disappointment from the show resulted in that LOL!

And if Lil's walk is still not up to standard after 7 years, she needs to reflect as well but generally just disappointed with this show no matter how much credit was actually given to her, gone to waste from so many factors.

Thanks for all the pictures, RebelleFleur!

Honestly It makes no sense for them to put her first in the finale if they didn't plan to keep her

But at this rate at most another 2 years with tacky outfits and some called the worst FB of all time, I don't see the importance of her existence,

Ale's outfit in fireworks was a showstopper and to think her finalized FB look is so dreadful, she had better walks in the london show and Really Amazing looks, her 3 looks were STUNNING last year.
No point keeping her if this is how you brand her image, the show is everything but the FB and her looks are not even close to what her peers had.

I'm so over it that I finally see the light and she should move on from VS, they both benefited from this partnership and do fire the make up artist and stylist.
I know my previous comment is salty as hell, close to 10/10 but the disappointment from the show resulted in that LOL!

And if Lil's walk is still not up to standard after 7 years, she needs to reflect as well but generally just disappointed with this show no matter how much credit was actually given to her, gone to waste from so many factors.

I don't know, the finale could have been a send off of sorts. A lot of people think it felt like one. Either way, I don't think she'll be with VS for much longer, I could see her doing next year's show and being done. Her contract does expire this year/next. 

I've been saying she should move on from VS most of this year. Her work outside of VS this year has been loads better than her work with and she really hasn't worked with them all that much. She's great in their commercials but as far as her photoshoots this year I haven't been all that impressed. And I don't think that's on her, I think it's more of VS is going in another direction and she doesn't fit it, or she's outgrown the brand.

Her walk is never going to be a strong point for her and that's clear. Whenever she has to have a strong presence on the runway (VS, Balmain) it's apparent that it's just not at all that great.

I don't know, the finale could have been a send off of sorts. A lot of people think it felt like one. Either way, I don't think she'll be with VS for much longer, I could see her doing next year's show and being done. Her contract does expire this year/next. 

I've been saying she should move on from VS most of this year. Her work outside of VS this year has been loads better than her work with and she really hasn't worked with them all that much. She's great in their commercials but as far as her photoshoots this year I haven't been all that impressed. And I don't think that's on her, I think it's more of VS is going in another direction and she doesn't fit it, or she's outgrown the brand.

Her walk is never going to be a strong point for her and that's clear. Whenever she has to have a strong presence on the runway (VS, Balmain) it's apparent that it's just not at all that great.

If I was her agent, at this point of Lil's career, I would have done smth similar and pull a doutzen and leave with a big contract elsewhere.

You know, Lil isn't your typical model, her walk after 7 years still is not quite right and she's slightly shorter by a inch or two but she's still there.

The fact is her personality is electric and the bone structure- those cheekbones, her eyes and even the tooth gap screams high fashion potential, intriguing look but she can't deliver it on the runway as good as her peers but she is infectious and likable and gives good interviews and credibility for the brand.

Plus she delivers top notch commercial work.

All being said, If I was her agent, I'll get her a lucrative contract like loreal or smth big, if branding is key opponent behind the brand, requires commercial work, appearances and interviews which all are Lil''s forte.

Poor Lily... She had two of the most atrocious outfits of the entire show. I felt so bad for her because I wanted her to shine with her fantasy bra :(

Why on earth did they put that red thing underneath? They should have kept the blue panties, nothing under the bra and gave her some blue wings to match the panties, Devon's wings would had been perfect.