Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Just updating things as I look for more clues... watching tv here in LA and the local NBC just ran a commercial for their daytime show on Monday and advertised Lily Aldridge being on.

While still not a 100% guarantee, I'm thinking they'd be having her on to discuss being chosen to wear the fantasy bra.

WHILE IN CANDICE's THREAD

Any chance? Anyone who lives in USA saw this?

Just updating things as I look for more clues... watching tv here in LA and the local NBC just ran a commercial for their daytime show on Monday and advertised Lily Aldridge being on.

While still not a 100% guarantee, I'm thinking they'd be having her on to discuss being chosen to wear the fantasy bra.

WHILE IN CANDICE's THREAD

Any chance? Anyone who lives in USA saw this?

Now I can't wait to see if Lily's TV appearance is part of vs meticulous troll plan or a sign that the cat is finally out of the bag and I'm happy if it's real but be very afraid of bee's fans spreading hate if that happens.

I can see Lily working with Vs for another year for her outstanding commercial work and I believe she would get the FB honor before leaving VS for good and I always wanted Lily to be on the ellen show promoting vs.

I'm sure Lily's fans would not be spreading hate if behati got the FB and will be happy for the other, hope to see peace not war no matter what happens because both of them deserves it.