Bellazon

The Most Beautiful Women

COP11

For what it's worth, I don't personally think it's a big deal who's had the most help to look good, and don't particularly have a preference between the actresses of yesteryear and those of the present, but it might be worth mentioning that plenty of classic actresses did actually make use of artificial means to achieve their idea of beauty. From what I've read and heard in the past, Rita Hayworth underwent electrosis to move her hairline back (in order to make her look less hispanic), while Marilyn Monroe and others had crude forms of plastic surgery back in the day. Add that to the fact the you rarely saw any of those actresses at their worst (in paparazzi photos, celeb culture magazines or whatever else) and it's not too surprising that they may have been overly romanticised over the years.

What I will say about certain processes being more widespread today is that cosmetic surgeons only seem to have one template when altering features, thus absolutely everyone who gets veneers (for example) ends up with teeth like the ones Wesley Snipes wore in the "Blade" trilogy. :whistle:

P.S.

Alexa (predictably)

Frieda

Leighton

Rose

Violet

I can't believe I've missed two rounds of this already - sorry Cop! :pinch:

this. Every coin has two sides ;) thank you for those wise words, Michael :) my voting is the same

Alexa (predictably)

Frieda

Leighton

Rose

Violet

So the first isn't her BUT on several websites all say the second is Erin

I swear a lot of these blondes look like each other

The second is definately Shannan, as spades said :yes:

Yamila

Ann

Jarah

Vanessa