Bellazon

The Most Beautiful Women

COP11

^Edita would never be terrible anywhere :ninja:

Maybe her looks come across more on film. In all the pictures I've seen of her though, she's overwhelmingly plain :|

Considering she was born almost 100 years ago... not bad at all... :hehe:

leighvivien2.jpg

vivienleigh2.jpg

Though, I believe it's really difficult to compare a classic actress's beauty to a current fashion model's.

Personally it's almost impossible for me, that's why I don't mix them in my contests.

I think classic actresses are much more beautiful than any model or actress today. I think most of them today are plain. I see nothing special about Olga, Marloes or Edita. IMO they aren't attractive at all

100% agreed. I love the old classic look. They don't make them like they used to. They were women with natural beauty- gorgeous faces, real curves and not boyish thin figures.

Besides, anyone can look good with today's advanced technology (heavily edited, photo shopped pics and better make-up). Most models do not look half as good in real life without the make-up and photo shopped pics.

I think classic actresses are much more beautiful than any model or actress today. I think most of them today are plain. I see nothing special about Olga, Marloes or Edita. IMO they aren't attractive at all

100% agreed. I love the old classic look. They don't make them like they used to. They were women with natural beauty- gorgeous faces, real curves and not boyish thin figures.

Besides, anyone can look good with today's advanced technology (heavily edited, photo shopped pics and better make-up). Most models do not look half as good in real life without the make-up and photo shopped pics.

So true! They didn't have any of that back then. Women actually had to look amazing without all the editing they do now

Yep, there are very few current actresses that can compare to the old classic looks, Charlize Theron, Monica Bellucci (though I don't like her much) and... who else?

And models... models none, zero.

BTW, Olga's face is almost perfection...

winnersc5.jpg