Bellazon

2010 TOP 100 Bellazon's Sexiest Women

Theron

The fact that 3 of the people who usually win your competitions are not in the top 20 suddenly makes me very interrested, Theron :laugh: . I guess that shows how much different favorites are from head to head :) .

Yes, it's curious, in these last 10 there are 4 who have won some of my contests... Olga, Natalie, Petra and Josie, and there is another one even in worse positions, Charlize in #34.

While the other 3 winners, Gisele, Adriana and Kate Beckinsale have not appeared in the list yet.

I think it's because the format is different, we only selected our favorites here while in the contests where they are face to face you have to take in consideration many other things. For example there are many antivotes (Adriana Lima gets most of them) while in this TOP 100 you can't do that. There are also some women who in spite of not being our top favorites they like to most of the people so they usually win all their pairings, Petra Nemcova and Natalie Portman would be a good example of that.

I think it's because the format is different, we only selected our favorites here while in the contests where they are face to face you have to take in consideration many other things. For example there are many antivotes (Adriana Lima gets most of them) while in this TOP 100 you can't do that. There are also some women who in spite of not being our top favorites they like to most of the people so they usually win all their pairings, Petra Nemcova and Natalie Portman would be a good example of that.

Really? That's not what the title of the competition is - it doesn't say anything about favourites, and the rules mean people's favourites wouldn't be counted unless you think enough other people have voted for them or if you think they don't fit the rules which you said could change at any time.

Really? That's not what the title of the competition is - it doesn't say anything about favourites, and the rules mean people's favourites won't be counted unless you think enough other people have voted for them or if you think they don't fit the rules which you said could change at any time.

Yeah, favorites in confines of the rules is still pretty broad though since they had to have a thread and there's tons of threads :ninja: .

Really? That's not what the title of the competition is - it doesn't say anything about favourites...

No, people were voting their least favorites, I did that too.

Do you really need all the rules and explanations in a 6-word title?

...and the rules mean people's favourites wouldn't be counted unless you think enough other people have voted for them or if you think they don't fit the rules which you said could change at any time.

Any woman voted by just 1 user wouldn't be in the list anyway cause #100 (Shanina Shaik) got more than those 25 points anybody could give to their #1.

This TOP 100 was meant to be done by all of us, not by just you or me, so that's why they require a minimum number of different voters, you can't pretend that someone you're the only one who likes her to be on a list like this.

And they only needed to have a thread and be of legal age, nothing else, so that gives you thousands of options as Joe said.

If you wanted to include 20 without a thread, why don't you create them now and share dozens of pics with all of us?

No, people were voting their least favorites, I did that too.

Really? Why?

Do you really need all the rules and explanations in a 6-word title?

If you wanted people's favourites wouldn't one word be enough? The word 'favourite' in the title instead of sexiest? Or just "the top 100 women celebrities"

If you must vote for the sexiest women you are going to vote for the ones you think are the sexiest... No?

& Theron was joking about the least fav :ninja:

I think Kim K is sexy like a dead fish so she wasn't in my list

But as I think Simone Villa Boas is über sexy she was in my list

voila! CQFD as we say in French!

OMG Emanuela is #20?! :drool: & Ashleyy :heart:

Theron you can't do this two by two, that is too little & i feel live im never going to see who's #1, do it at least five by five :cry:

Theron you can't do this two by two, that is too little & i feel live im never going to see who's #1, do it at least five by five :cry:

That's precisely what I want... to make you suffer! :evil: :laugh:

I will do two by two, and the last ten one by one, but closer in time between them, every a few hours.