Bellazon

Boxing

GREAT FIGHT!!! :clap: :lullaby: The scoriing was on some BULLSHIT, Though. :cain: I had Juan Manuel Marquez winning over Marco Antonio Barrera 7 rounds to 4, with one round even. The even round was the 7th. Marquez was winning the round until Barrera knocked him down. Referee Jay Nady ruled it a slip, and he penalized Barrera for hitting Marquez when he was already down. Angel 717, are u Philpino by any chance?

GREAT FIGHT!!! :clap: :lullaby: The scoriing was on some BULLSHIT, Though. :cain: I had Juan Manuel Marquez winning over Marco Antonio Barrera 7 rounds to 5, with one round even. The even round was the 7th. Marquez was winning the round until Barrera knocked him down. Referee Jay Nady ruled it a slip, and he penalized Barrera for hitting Marquez when he was already down. Angel 717, are u Philpino by any chance?

im part filipino part spanish :wave:

GREAT FIGHT!!! :clap: :lullaby: The scoriing was on some BULLSHIT, Though. :cain: I had Juan Manuel Marquez winning over Marco Antonio Barrera 7 rounds to 5, with one round even. The even round was the 7th. Marquez was winning the round until Barrera knocked him down. Referee Jay Nady ruled it a slip, and he penalized Barrera for hitting Marquez when he was already down. Angel 717, are u Philpino by any chance?

im part filipino part spanish :wave:

Cool. Had a feeling you were, since your previous post said

yes! are very own MANNY PACQUIAO!!!!!

As for me, I'm multicultural. I consider myself to be Black, but I also have German, English, Cherokee, Creole(Black French), and maybe some Irish in me. My race doesn't factor into who I go for in a fight(not that their is anything wrong with that. After all, people need heroes they can identify with). If they are from my hometown, now that is a different story. Oscar De La Hoya and "Sugar" Shane Mosley are among my favorite fighters, and both of them are from the L.A. Area, just like me

• 1 month later...
Eggactly i want mayweather to win i dont like de la hoya.

U ain't rooting for the hometown hero?! <_< Even though I like Mayweather, gotta root for De La Hoya. I been following him since the 92' Olympics. I've been watching Mayweather-De La Hoya 24/7, and Floyd is acting like a stereotypical Nigga, all ignorant and shit. Hey, I'm black, I allowed to say "Nigga". I tend to not like people who enforce a stereotype. Mike Tyson, Zab Judan, and Fernando Vargas. They all enforce stereotypes people have about blacks and Mexicans. It defeats the purpose of the ones who try to disprove those stereotypes when the media focuses on those individuals who enforce it.

i aint from east l.a. nah but the only time i rooted for him was against vargas i think his last fight

but yea

Still L.A., though. I'm gussing you know where I'm from but it's still officially part of L.A.

It is Mayweather's 1st fight at 154. I doubt he will be quick as he has been at 140 or 147. Plus, he has never faced a fighter as accomplished or has powerful as De La Hoya. I also doubt Mayweather will be able to hurt De La Hoya. If De Lay Hoya can time Floyd, that will pay benenfits in the later rounds. I got Oscar willing by TKO in the 10th round. LETS GET IT ON!!! :lullaby: