Bellazon

Boxing

what do you think about the hatton kotsya fight.  its gonna be good in my opinion

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Should be good, but I don't think it will be competitive. I've seen both Ricky Hatton and Kostya Tszyu fight many times, and given the level of opponents each fighter has faced, I see Kostya dominating this fight. I pick Kostya to KO OR TKO OR KTFO OF HATTON IN 8 ROUNDS!!! Mayn, I :heart: :boxing: !!!

Well, Ricky Hatton came to fight and fight well, and that is what he did. He made Kostya QUIT!!! While I was disappointed that Kostya lost, I have to give Ricky his props. It looks like he might fight the winner of Mayweather-Gatti. However, he will have to step out of his comfort zone in Manchester to do so. I doubt that Mayweather, Gatti, or even Cotto will set foot on foreign soil.

ya

cotto is fighting this weekend.  i am very excited to see that fight.  are you gonna buy the tyson fight.  im not.  but i am trying to find a sports bar that is gonna have it on...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tyson is a FUCKING CIRCUS ACT!!! <_< I'm not gonna buy that shit. I'll save my money to buy some REAL BOXING!!! :boxing: Cotto is I-ight, but if he wins this one, it's time to step up to a REAL CHAMP!!!Ricky Hatton has a clear schedule. Is he down to come to the states? Does either Gatti or Mayweather have plans past June 25th. I saw that Ricky Hatton was for real. Now, I wanna see if Cotto is for real.

Cotto did pretty good. He boxed smart and eventually had the fight stopped, and this time it was justified. Sha, do you think Cotto needs a few more fights, or is he ready take on the likes of Hatton, Gatti and Mayweather?

i think he i close but i dont want him rushed i really like him and i dont want him to end up like fernando vargas getting thrown in with the lions too early. i say just keep moving up in comp and maybe two more fights then go after the big guys. him calling out de la hoya was just funny though. de la hoya would kill him. the fast jab that de la hoya has would eat through that peak a boo defense....

i think he i close but i dont want him rushed i really like him and i dont want him to end up like fernando vargas getting thrown in with the lions too early.  i say just keep moving up in comp and maybe two more fights then go after the big guys.  him calling out de la hoya was just funny though. de la hoya would kill him.  the fast jab that de la hoya has would eat through that peak a boo defense....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everybody want that big payday that De La Hoya would bring. However, now that Kostya Tszyu lost, is DLH Still thinking about coming back? I hope he still does. I would love to see him KTFO OF ZAB JUDAH!!! :D

Sha, did you see that Mayweather-Gatti fight? Mayweather TAPPED THAT ASS!!!Mayweather was TOO QUICK, TOO SKILLED, and yes, EVEN TOO POWERFUL FOR GATTI!!! Mayweather didn't run at ALL!!! He stood in the pocket, and beat Gatti to the punch every time. Plus, he HURT GATTI ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS!!! After the 6th round, Gatti's corner decided to stop the fight. MAYWEATHER IN 6!!! TKO!!! :boxing: I LOVE IT, MAYN!!!

ya that fight was total domination. i was very happy that mayweather actually acted grateful and respectful to gatti and to everyone else in general after the fight i get tired of his attitude.

• 3 weeks later...

WOW!!! :blink: Jermain Taylor FINALLY DETHRONED THE GREAT BERNARD HOPKINS!!! :yes: :wacko: Unfortunaely, controversy in involved. :cry: Many believed that Hopkins won the fight. :yes: It does have merit. Compubox numbers do favor Hopkins in most categories. However, I saw the fight, and as far as I'm concerned, Hopkins lost a good and close fight to Jermain. Jermain seemed to dominate most of the early rounds. Bernard finally figured him out. He won the last 4 rounds, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!! HURT JERMAIN ON MANY OCCASIONS TOO!!!!

However, he couldn't finish Jermain off and with Jermain gaining and early lead, he won via split decision. However, there is a rematch clause in the contract should Hopkins lost, and he did, so I'm guessing he will exercise that clause.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...