Bellazon

Boxing

de la hoya is gonna take out tszyu.  you wait and see..

cotto is gonna be a great champ and taylor is gonna end up beating hopkins.  just wait and see.  and kermit cintron is gonna make it to the mainstream....

save these predictions in you heads.... :)

Duely noted. After all we were 3 for 5 at the end of last year, right? However, I wanna see Tszyu fight somebody right now. I don't wanna till september to see him fight Oscar. As far as anybody beating Hopkins, I'll believe it when I see it. Taylor need to stop messing around with scrubs and try to take it to Hopkins sometime this year. Also, lets not forget about Corey Spinks. He will make it into the mainstream as well. In the meantime, focus on Mayweather and Gatti's upcoming fights, as they might get on later this year. Peace out, boxing fans. :)

tszyu inks hatton deal.  your wish comes true

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2/headl...FAggoQBfxd.html

Yesssss!!! Finally, we'll get to see what Hatton is really made of. Even Tszyu is up there in years, he is still the best 140 pounder in the sport. I also see that Pacquiao-Marquez 2 is going down. However, I saw something on that link u sent me that says the Tszyu-Hatton deal is not done yet. :/

Yesssss!!! Finally, we'll get to see what Hatton is really made of. Even Tszyu is up there in years, he is still the best 140 pounder in the sport. I also see that Pacquiao-Marquez 2 is going down. However, I saw something on that link u sent me that says the Tszyu-Hatton deal is not done yet. :/

ya well i dont ever think a deal is done until they actually get in the ring anyways :fun:

ya well i dont ever think a deal is done until they actually get in the ring anyways :fun:

Yeah, I guess you're right about that, since you never know, with possible injuries in training, finding a more lucrative deal, and maybe shooting your girlfriend a la Spadafora :whistle: , or any other activities boxers' have outside the ring.

On another note, what's your prediction for Pacquiao-Marquez II? Hard one to call, huh?

well your still on guest you should log in and check the check mark that lets you stay logged in :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Duley noted. But back to the matter at hand, who do you think win Pacquiao-Marquez II? I'll be rooting for Pacquiao, just because I would love to see fight either Morales or Barrera again.

Actually I live in the 818, Reseda to be exact. I spent a few years in Northridge as well. My dad stayed in Peoria for a while. Mostly, I grew up in and around Van Nuys, the westside.