Bellazon

Boxing

Nobody watch Haye v Goliath?! :huh:

No. Was that fight even televised in the U.S.? Not that I care. Outside of the Klitschko brothers, I don't care for the Heavyweights that much.

Well, k_dub was right about British fighters. I mean look at David Haye, he just got whooped by that giant-

Oh, wait.

Yeah, SO WHAT?! :cain: He beat Valuev, WOW!!! :whistle: So, maybe now he'll have the balls to face one of the Klitschko brothers? http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-148544.html

Oh, so he's AFRAID!!! ;) :surrender: LITTLE BRITISH SISSY BOY!!! <_<

Haha, the obnoxious big lettering, how predictable. Please don't give me a wedgie after recess, you big meanie. :cain: I don't even care about Haye, I just wanted to see you get bent out of shape about it. BIG LETTERS GRR WAR OF INDEPENDENCE USA USA lololol

Seriously. do you think I would get bent out of shape over HAYE?! :rofl: Dude, I ain't really into the heavyweights. The only good fighters in that division are the Klitschko brothers, and they are not gonna fight each other. The Haye-Valuev fight wanted even televised in the U.S., so I doubt many people in the boxing world cared. If they did, they would have fought at some ridiculous time over there so the American public could watch it at a reasonable time. Hatton talked a good game, but couldn't back it up when it came to the best. Same with Prince Naseem Hamed. Let's see how Haye does when he face either Klitschko. Haye is fighting John Ruiz next, no need to try to get me bent out of shape should Haye win that. ;)

Just gotta give respect to Cotto. He hit Pacquiao more times tonight than Hatton, De La Hoya, and Diaz put together. He lasted about just as long as all three as well. Don't know why everyone wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather next.

:huh: WTF?! :confused: If you can think of a better fight out there, PLEASE TELL ME!!! :whistle: Everybody wants to see Pacquiao vs. Mayweather because they are the best P4P fighters IN THE WORLD!!! :fun: :lullaby: :yes: Makes dollars, makes sense, makes for an interesting fight. It would be the fight of the CENTURY!!! :war:

Oh, and on the fight. I picked Cotto, was going for Pacquiao. Manny outboxed, outpunched, and actually attacked the body more than Miguel did. The person I was rooting for won. Bring on Pacquiao vs. Mayweather.

"My shit is real...I'm the shit up in this bitch...watch my left hook land in your face" -PACMAN

3RD ROUND as I expected...my boi made me yell, cursed, extremely happy. EveryONE that watched the best game. DRINKS are on me :thumbsup:

4TH round is a bonus :thumbsup: KUYAS WE DOMINATED THE RING TONIGHT :thumbsup:

PACMAN, PACQUIAO, PACMAN, MANNY, PACMAN, PACQUIAO, PACMAN

Nobody watch Haye v Goliath?! :huh:

No. Was that fight even televised in the U.S.? Not that I care. Outside of the Klitschko brothers, I don't care for the Heavyweights that much.

Well, k_dub was right about British fighters. I mean look at David Haye, he just got whooped by that giant-

Oh, wait.

Yeah, SO WHAT?! :cain: He beat Valuev, WOW!!! :whistle: So, maybe now he'll have the balls to face one of the Klitschko brothers? http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-148544.html

Oh, so he's AFRAID!!! ;) :surrender: LITTLE BRITISH SISSY BOY!!! <_<

Haha, the obnoxious big lettering, how predictable. Please don't give me a wedgie after recess, you big meanie. :cain: I don't even care about Haye, I just wanted to see you get bent out of shape about it. BIG LETTERS GRR WAR OF INDEPENDENCE USA USA lololol

Seriously. do you think I would get bent out of shape over HAYE?! :rofl: Dude, I ain't really into the heavyweights. The only good fighters in that division are the Klitschko brothers, and they are not gonna fight each other. The Haye-Valuev fight wanted even televised in the U.S., so I doubt many people in the boxing world cared. If they did, they would have fought at some ridiculous time over there so the American public could watch it at a reasonable time. Hatton talked a good game, but couldn't back it up when it came to the best. Same with Prince Naseem Hamed. Let's see how Haye does when he face either Klitschko. Haye is fighting John Ruiz next, no need to try to get me bent out of shape should Haye win that. ;)

I had the opportunity to watch the fight and didn't, so I don't disagree with you on that point at all. Not sure why you're bringing up Hatton, but anyway, for the last time, anyone that knows anything about anything knew Hatton couldn't possible deliver on a grander stage. Of course he was going to big himself up, this is the game, he wanted to get paid, anyone would do it. And of course the British tabloids would hype him to the max, what a surprise! As for Naseem Hamed, last I heard he got really fat and got a driving ban (?) Maybe he left the scene of a road side crash or something? I don't know but whatever it was, it was pretty bad as I recall.

It was a good fight for Manny. Coto lasted alright up to the 4th and the fight should've been stopped in the 9th... maybe 10th. Coto landed some good punches but they didn't slow Manny down at all... well one straight left Manny 'thinking.'

Manny was just too quick with too much power. Hat's of to Coto :heythere: but the Pac-man triumphed.

Just gotta give respect to Cotto. He hit Pacquiao more times tonight than Hatton, De La Hoya, and Diaz put together. He lasted about just as long as all three as well. Don't know why everyone wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather next.

:huh: WTF?! :confused: If you can think of a better fight out there, PLEASE TELL ME!!! :whistle: Everybody wants to see Pacquiao vs. Mayweather because they are the best P4P fighters IN THE WORLD!!! :fun: :lullaby: :yes: Makes dollars, makes sense, makes for an interesting fight. It would be the fight of the CENTURY!!! :war:

Oh, and on the fight. I picked Cotto, was going for Pacquiao. Manny outboxed, outpunched, and actually attacked the body more than Miguel did. The person I was rooting for won. Bring on Pacquiao vs. Mayweather.

Cotto isn't a push over but Manny just stood there and took his punches for thirty seconds at a time as if he was getting hit by a little girl. Mayweather at best throws as hard a punch as Cotto and if he were to go shot for shot with Pac he WILL get knocked out. The fight will be a long boring dance with Floyd keeping his distance and trying to sneak one in once in a while. Manny is too smart for that now. That's what people want to see though.

I want to see a fighter like Mosley go at it. Not the best technically but at least he hits hard.

Cotto isn't a push over but Manny just stood there and took his punches for thirty seconds at a time as if he was getting hit by a little girl. Mayweather at best throws as hard a punch as Cotto and if he were to go shot for shot with Pac he WILL get knocked out. The fight will be a long boring dance with Floyd keeping his distance and trying to sneak one in once in a while. Manny is too smart for that now. That's what people want to see though.

I want to see a fighter like Mosley go at it. Not the best technically but at least he hits hard.

Ahh, I get it. You can't appreciate the SWEET SCIENCE!!! :/ Say what you will, but I loved to see fighters like Pernell Whitaker, Winky Wright, and Sugar Ray Leonard do their thing. I'm also now a fan of Chad Dawson, Bernard Hopkins, and yes, I'm a Mosley fan as well. What Mosley's fight have YOU BEEN WATCHING?! Shane, while having many knockouts, won his biggest fights BY BOXING!!! :yes: Breaking down your opponent and KO'ing him late shows skill. :whistle: I can appreciate all forms of boxing, from the knockout artist to the technical kings. And I disagree a Pacquiao vs. Mayweather fight would be boring. With the hand speed and footwork of these guys, along with Manny's aggressiveness and power against Floyd's accuracy and boxing skills, makes for an interesting matchup. And whoever wins that matchup most likely fights SSM next. The welterweights in 2010, LOOKIN' GOOD!!! :D

Pac vs. Mayweather has to happen. If it doesn't even Mayweather fans will diss him, and I'm one of them. Pacquiao vs. Mayweather would be a whole different fight. Both have good hand speed and foowork, not to mention both throw punches from all angles. Thing is, Manny can't outbox Mayweather. Floyd is a conterpuncher, and Pacquiao would have to be the aggressor. That style favor the counterpuncher. I think Manny would make it a competitive fight, but Mayweather will adjust to his style and make Pacquiao fight his fight. I have Floyd winning the fight by a close SD.

Pac can't outbox Mayweather... haha... I may have to give that one to you. I wouldn't rule the possibility of Manny becoming on par as a boxer just yet though. Dude has improved by several magnitudes over the last few years. Mayweather just had a tough fight with Marquez who Manny should have beat the first time and won by split the second time. Yeah Floyd won by UD but considering the improvement in Pac, Marquez / Pacquiao would bu TKO by round 8.

Manny's soaking his arse somewhere in a remote island right now and laughing at Mayweather :laugh:

Pacman thinks like an UNDERDOG but his skills and strategy are superb. I can't wait for this :lullaby: fight.

BRING IT ON BITS (PACMAN to MAYWEATHER) :lullaby:

U must not understand the sweet science if you think Pac's skills and strategy are superb to MAYWEATHER'S!!! :rofl: Pacquiao struggled against Marquez, and got outboxed by Morales in their 1st fight, and we all know Mayweather :lullaby: better then them. :yes: When the fight gets made, Manny better get used so swinging AT AIR!!! :whistle: