Bellazon

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

^ awh so cute.

and i agree about Twilight. it pisses me off how dedicated those fan's are...waiting like 18 hours to see the first viewing of the movie...really? could you not just wait until tommorow? its like high school musical all over again...just bigger.

I'm gonna do that for Harry Potter..... :ninja::rofl:

I did for Stat Wars & im gonna do it for Harry Potter too

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okayy. maybe i put my foot in my mouth..it just mind boogles me tht people actually do that...when they can see it the next day at a normal time....just strange. ok. well just like the others said,if you say something bad the whole twilight saga they go mental. && a preteen's dream to be swept up by a dangerous, girly vampire and become pregnant at eighteen. Also it's a bunch of media hype. just wait till the new fad comes along.

Harry Potter is 309453908502 times better.

I wonder what's the next step going to be. Maybe we'll forbid members to use words like "ugly" and "fat" here?
^I thought "fat" already did bring down the BZ emergency blast doors? :o

My problem, when people criticise Behati, is how it reflects on me! The complaints are always how she either looks like a.) a young girl, or b.) a boy - neither of which are predilections that I'd wanted to be associated with... :ermm:

^ awh so cute.

and i agree about Twilight. it pisses me off how dedicated those fan's are...waiting like 18 hours to see the first viewing of the movie...really? could you not just wait until tommorow? its like high school musical all over again...just bigger.

I'm gonna do that for Harry Potter..... :ninja::rofl:

I did for Stat Wars & im gonna do it for Harry Potter too

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lord of the Rings for me :Angel: .

Okayy. maybe i put my foot in my mouth..it just mind boogles me tht people actually do that...when they can see it the next day at a normal time....just strange. ok. well just like the others said,if you say something bad the whole twilight saga they go mental. && a preteen's dream to be swept up by a dangerous, girly vampire and become pregnant at eighteen. Also it's a bunch of media hype. just wait till the new fad comes along.

Harry Potter is 309453908502 times better.

It seems that Harry Potter is more well made, but I'm suddenly finding that the appeal of Twilight (across age and culture lines) is much more far reaching than I ever thought :| . I guess its Lord of the Rings for me I guess. I went to see the movies more than once and read the book...more than once :ninja: . So I guess I can relate to them some I guess...

Ok, I'll be honest, as soon as anyone says anything bad about Doutzen Kroes, I'm getting sooo mad :rofl: But I don't write anything, I just try to take care of my nerves :) Especially when they say she's fat!

You know, some of the people got used to see anorexic models and when they see Doutzen's body, they're like "Ewww, she looks so biiiiiig" but c'mon, she's a WOMAN, she eats, just like everyone except those crazy models who could do anything to walk some shows and get HF campaigns :(

I think that's sad

Most of the girls in the world look bigger than Doutzen! Fortunatly, most of the girls are conscious of her body's beauty :)

That's it

Heck, I feel like the odd man out here, because yes Lima IS, my fave, BUT I dont go ape shit when someone bad mouths her, after all it's a free country, and we all have freedom of speech, and in the end when people throw insults like stones, it just shows how close minded and ignorant they are. Each woman or man, as in the case here celebrity/model, have that special thing or thing's we find attractive, charming and alluring, to us, and in the end what other's say doesn't matter, we're still gonna like who we like

Indeed same here, On the Contray i relish the idea of having my views and opinions challenged. Just as long as they have sufficiant evidence to back up thier different views. and not just for the sake of being difficult or nasty :ninja:

and I bet you are one of those types that has an opinion on everyone and everything

Well as a matter of fact yes i do, however in no way is it in the condescending and negitive manner that you seem to be insinuating <_< It's human nature to do so imo wheather you know about it or not

Interesting thread :) I guess... I dunno. I used to fight for Gisele or Alessandra or any model I like and sometimes even models I didn´t like... but I got over it and now I don´t care. If someone says Gisele is horse-faced or average, I go like (in my mind), ok, she´s the best paid supermodel of the era so I guess it really doesn´t matter what people here think - and it´s the same about other models.

Thing I just don´t like is when someone says about a model/actress/whatever that she´s ugly. Seriously, I really DISLIKE Cheryl Tweedy Cole but I would never say she´s ugly - she´s sexy and pretty, but I just don´t get her looks and that´s all - and THIS is what I take from other people and what I don´t mind they are saying, because it´s ok. But to say about someone that she´s ugly, oh jesus, I see some serious health issues there.

There´s always something beautiful about someone and damn, ESPECIALLY about models and actresses!! Because it´s their job to look perfect and beautiful. Average? Yes, of course. Boring? Why not. But NOT UGLY. Learn it.

In my life I named three people ugly - they were people I know and people I hated because of their ugly souls.

And one thing I hate as well - shitty roughs about weight, look and likeness. Like "HOW COME YOU DON´T LIKE HER???!" oh Jesus I´m tired of it. At least make it funny, I like funny things.

Discussion about weight - when it´s normal, serious and calm and people ask questions or state facts they see because they care, I don´t mind, that´s ok. I just hate when the other people get mad because of it. Get a life and calm down, heh?