Bellazon

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

Alright, I figured I'd take a sort of sore subject and turn it into a fun thread. We all have our favorites and then we have "FAVORITES". This second group consists of people that when they are spoken bad about you flip your shit. You can't take it. You get defensive. You get mad. So, who are these people? Who are your favorite females you can't take people saying something negative about them?

Remember: Keep it light and fun. :flower:

The only person I personally get ticked off when she's bad mouthed is Lady Gaga. I honestly want to kick people in the face when they speak ill about Gaga. I know people might not find her attractive, but when people start calling her crazy, hideous, untalented, useless, and a freak I go crazy on their ass.

:heart:

post-3451-0-1445147873-39882_thumb.jpg

This second group consists of people that when they are spoken bad about you flip your shit. You can't take it. You get defensive. You get mad. So, who are these people?

Can't say. Never happened to me. :morning:

This second group consists of people that when they are spoken bad about you flip your shit. You can't take it. You get defensive. You get mad. So, who are these people?

Can't say. Never happened to me. :morning:

Feeling uppity are we? :laugh: I kid.

In a way, we all have someone we like that everyone is always being negative about. And we all get annoyed at some point. Hell, Lima fans must be be sick of everyone (including myself) talking crap about their favorite. And mbinebri, I'm sure at some point you've wanted to tell someone to "shut the fuck up" once you've heard terms like 'leather-face', 'haggard', and 'butterface' in regards to Marisa a couple times.

Now, taking this to an extreme, a lot of people get sick to a point, that once someone just mentions the slightest thing, you're already on the defensive. And I'm guilty of that myself, because for as tolerant of people as I am, the second someone says anything bad about Gaga I honestly want to shove them off of something really high.

^ I'll take up that offer. I get pissed when people diss megan fox, yes we all know she is not a great actress...and is only famous because of her looks,. but so what?! i can name a handful of actress's/singer's whatever who have no talent but seem to be on magazine covers and what not. That's why Lady GAGA get's so much stick, because she is not that attractive, but atleast she has talent && is a confident/eccentric woman. i admire that/ Thats why i aslo like megan, the amount of times she said such outlandish comments and isn't afraid to do so, no matter what the consquences could be after the tabloids have twisted it. she is herself, she isn't afraid to be so. she isn't all "cookie-cutter" bullshit which is around too much. and yes, she has had surgery...get over it... who hasn't in hollywood?!...lady gaga has even had a nose job,blake lively...the list goes on...

I don't know but good question. But on here I guess Beyonce'. She's not one of my top 40 babes and her music isn't my favorite. But I do think she's one of the better looking celebs and is one of the most talented in her age group and always gives her all on stage and I met her twice and she's one of the nicest famous people I've met :blush: so yeah...but there's always someone here hatin' on her <_< so yeah I guess I get mad then :ninja: . But I generally don't take up for celebrities too much because I know fashion fans are just take their frustration that no one knows their favorite models on celebs and celebs especially in today's business and technology are forcefed and overexposed non-stop. And in her case there's not that many R&B artists anymore so of course the 3 or 4 at the top are going to be monstrously overexposed just like if there were only a handful of country artists the 3 most popular would have a much higher % of the attention. But still, I guess I can get a little defensive, but its all fine and dandy at the end of the day :) .

I don't get mad at people just because they said something bad about Scarlett Johansson. Rather, I get mad when I see people here fighting over such trivial matters here, that is whether celebrity X is "fat" or not, whether she's "ugly" or not, whether she's "stupid" or not, or whether she's a "junkie" or not... Seriously, I get sick to the bone when I see people bashing each other just because they disagree in their (very often extreme) opinions. It has now got to the point where we, the mods, have to step in and censor heated discussions, even if we find out later that what we deleted wasn't really that serious - but it had to go because it could provoke further flaming or something.

I wonder what's the next step going to be. Maybe we'll forbid members to use words like "ugly" and "fat" here?

I don't mind whoever calling Scarlett "fat" or "ugly". Just make sure you're not posting this only to incite something or to satisfy your own low self-esteem.

Let's not forget all those Twilight nuts. Heaven forbid if you dare say anything negative about the books or movie. Unless you are prepared to pledge your whole existence to "Twilight is the end all be all", than you get abused by these fanatics.

I once told someone that i thought ti was "ok" and man, did I get ane arful of to how it was the greatest literary piece EVER done. CRAZY!!!!

Let's not forget all those Twilight nuts. Heaven forbid if you dare say anything negative about the books or movie. Unless you are prepared to pledge your whole existence to "Twilight is the end all be all", than you get abused by these fanatics.

I once told someone that i thought ti was "ok" and man, did I get ane arful of to how it was the greatest literary piece EVER done. CRAZY!!!!

THIS is gonna be really harsh: But people who believe that need to be kicked in the back of the head.

I don't care if you love Twilight with all your cute little heart, but don't come and tell me it's the best book ever written. About a million dead authors roll around in their graves every time a Twatlighter says that. :blink:

But lets keep it on topic! :laugh:

I'll be the annoyed Adriana Lima fan AND Bar Refaeli fan :laugh:

I already know that she makes a lot of funny/stupid/ridiculous/etc faces, i know she's 29 already, obviously her english is not the best & of course she's no the best model on earth, no need to read it everywhere :pinch:

As for Bar, yes she's dating Leonardo DiCaprio & yes she's famous 90% thanks to that, i know that she skipped the army at 18, & of course i know she only models bikinis&lingerie, & the most important i KNOW that her theard is the worst thing to read but what's the point to go there just to say how much you dislike the effing thing ... Is it really necessary to bring back that always? :trout:

I dislike a lot of models/singers/actress/etc but im not bashing them everywhere :cry:

THIS is gonna be really harsh: But people who believe that need to be kicked in the back of the head.

I don't care if you love Twilight with all your cute little heart, but don't come and tell me it's the best book ever written. About a million dead authors roll around in their graves every time a Twatlighter says that. :blink:

But lets keep it on topic! :laugh:

and let's not forget all the spelling and grammar mistakes in it, lolll.

but i agree. sorry for going off like that.

:wave:

I really don't care if they talk bad about the celebrity i like. i am just surprise(wtf) when they found somebody ugly and i think they are pretty, or when they think somebody is pretty and i think they are ugly. i am just like wtf is wrong with you, but really beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I have crazy heated arguments with my boyfriend over beauty. Cause we have COMPLETELY different views on what makes a woman pretty, beautiful, sexy, and so on. I go off on my poor man like crazy and he always says: "Sorry for having an opinion." Then I'll yell at him some more... And then we make up and joke around. :heart:

Our arguments usually consist of him taking personality into account and me threatening to punch him in the face if he keeps having bad taste. And he always answers: "But I love you and you're gorgeous." :wub:

God, my relationship is bat-shit crazy. :ninja:

^ awh so cute.

and i agree about Twilight. it pisses me off how dedicated those fan's are...waiting like 18 hours to see the first viewing of the movie...really? could you not just wait until tommorow? its like high school musical all over again...just bigger.

^ awh so cute.

and i agree about Twilight. it pisses me off how dedicated those fan's are...waiting like 18 hours to see the first viewing of the movie...really? could you not just wait until tommorow? its like high school musical all over again...just bigger.

I'm gonna do that for Harry Potter..... :ninja::rofl: