Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

hmmmmm, i noticed it's a bit of a weird shape. although i think that without the extra bit around the shoulders it wouldn't seem quite so frumpy. she is lovely in the press conference bit though, i don't think i've ever seen her smile so much! i want to take a ride on the gemma bus.

The gold dress (in post 1799) doesn't look like it fits her well, but I still wouldn't go as far to say it makes her look "fat." Then again, when I think of fat, I think of it from a medical standpoint, not from a fashion standpoint, which would probably consider someone who's an American size 6 fat.

great news :D but where did daria go ? :mellow: she's not even on the top5 anymore ! and malgosia, julia and isabeli before stam or freja ? ugh they really suck at models.com, i wonder what they base their ranking on :laugh:

Yeah that bit confused me :confused:

I know she is #16 on their top 25 sexiest models list :shifty:

who the hell is malgosia?

The gold dress (in post 1799) doesn't look like it fits her well, but I still wouldn't go as far to say it makes her look "fat." Then again, when I think of fat, I think of it from a medical standpoint, not from a fashion standpoint, which would probably consider someone who's an American size 6 fat.

She looks quite podgy for a model in it though. She looks like she's gained a fair bit of weight recently, and it really suits her!

She looks gorgeous regardless- & SO YOUNG!! The reason why the Ralph Lauren dress makes her look [as some of you say]"pudgy" is because you can see it is not even fitted properly!!!- poor gem but she still looks the happiest I've seen her so THANK YOU FOR THE PICS!

hmmmmm, i noticed it's a bit of a weird shape. although i think that without the extra bit around the shoulders it wouldn't seem quite so frumpy. she is lovely in the press conference bit though, i don't think i've ever seen her smile so much! i want to take a ride on the gemma bus.

Me too :woot: